Man U party roasting.

peasepud

I asked if she was OK and she said, ‘Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I be? They said I was a great shag’ and then she hobbled down the corridor.

;)

Fair play to the lass imo, she went out and got exactly what she wanted tbf.

Only thing is she probably wanted to bag 1 of them as become the next wag idol but they seen to have flung her aside after collectively breaking her hip.

If they didn't use blobs or she wasn't on the pill and Park, Ferdinand and Scholes were involved then fuck knows what the kid will look like!! Probably resemble Wacky tbh!

DO you know the girl who had sex with three United players? Call The Sun on 020 7782 4105. Don’t worry about the cost, we’ll call you straight back. You can also email us at exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

Hurray for investigative journalism!

After partying with Man Utd's top players at a posh hotel, a young girl has made allegations of a serious sexual assault. Asked by the police "At which point did you realise you had been raped?" she replied, "when he told me he was on loan to Sunderland".

After partying with Man Utd's top players at a posh hotel, a young girl has made allegations of a serious sexual assault. Asked by the police "At which point did you realise you had been raped?" she replied, "when he told me he was on loan to Sunderland".

:lol: