NUFC v Derby County

NobbySol

Sam didn't motivate me enough, i wont fight for the ball. Sam plays me in the wrong position, i'm not tracking back after i lost a ball.[/irony]

They get a huge paycheck every week, there are 50k people who came to watch them play, so much for professional players.

Have you ever played the game? You don't see why players who are constantly played out of position would get a little bit pissed off?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam didn't motivate me enough, i wont fight for the ball. Sam plays me in the wrong position, i'm not tracking back after i lost a ball.[/irony]

They get a huge paycheck every week, there are 50k people who came to watch them play, so much for professional players.

I partially agree but a good manager should be able to get players motivated.

BTW hauling Rozenhal off is hardly going to do wonders for his confidence, fucking fat prick.

Have you ever played the game? You don't see why players who are constantly played out of position would get a little bit pissed off?

Yes i played, and i was pissed of if i wanted to play in another position. But if i would get my parents wages in a lifetime weekly, i would play with more desire.

Yes i played, and i was pissed of if i wanted to play in another position. But if i would get my parents wages in a lifetime weekly, i would play with more desire.

;) Don't talk shite. You honestly think that the £80k they take home motivates them more on the pitch? They get it regardless of how they play.

I partially agree but a good manager should be able to get players motivated.

BTW hauling Rozenhal off is hardly going to do wonders for his confidence, fucking fat prick.

Sam should get lot of stick if we lose today, i concur. But the players as well.

;) Don't talk shite. You honestly think that the £80k they take home motivates them more on the pitch? They get it regardless of how they play.

I know, i know. I just find it strange that nobody is getting on their backs, when we see a performance like this second half.

I know, i know. I just find it strange that nobody is getting on their backs, when we see a performance like this second half.

Let's not forget that over half of the team are his signings.

To be honest, there are plenty of comments about pretty much every player not being good enough. Harder to buy 15 good players than it is to find a manager who will play the average ones in position though.

Jewell is doing a MUCH better job than Allardyce today.

Let's not forget that over half of the team are his signings.

Fair enough, though it's not fair to lay everything at his door.

VID

Edited by marci