NUFC v Derby County

NobbySol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 late goals in 3 games for points. Sam keeps stumbling along. Luck can only carry him (and us) so far though.

Piss off you fat bastard, look at some of the shite we've put out today and friggin figure it out. And will someone please pick a fight with Barton so the worthless punk can get himself jailed? It seems to be the only way Sam won't pick the hopeless wally.

Can't win the battle of flair against some teams, can't win the battle of quality against better teams and can't win the fighting battle against teams like Fulham or Derby.

... Disgrace of a result. Another lucky goal to "save" a point.

Oh FFS

Do you trust him to spend money in January, I certainly don't.

Get some young talent in next month, dont buy "once has beens" please. Some of his buys didn't work out so far, most of them were second choices tbf.

More of the turgid dross we have come to expect.

Another 20 games of this - occasionally we'll play somebody as shit as Brum or Fulham and scrape the odd point. The good teams will laugh at us and we'll be told that finishing 13th/14th is all we should expect.

I for one find it unacceptable.

Oh FFS

Get some young talent in next month, dont buy "once has beens" please. Some of his buys didn't work out so far, most of them were second choices tbf.

Name me the first choice for the following players then please:

Barton

Smith

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Beye

Enrique

I'd love to know who we were really after. Apart from Ben-Haim I can't think of anyone else.

Oh FFS

Barton

Smith

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Beye

Enrique

I'd love to know who we were really after. Apart from Ben-Haim I can't think of anyone else.

Ben Haim is absolutely shite, he has been diabolical for chelsea and would be another recipe for disaster. The only player i can think of that hasnt shown himself up is Beye. For me, he's been fantastic and at minimum very reliable in every game as yet. Were in desperate need of a centre half, a top flair centre mid and perhaps a striker/winger.

Oh FFS

Barton

Smith

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Beye

Enrique

He said that about a month ago, how the hell should i know who were his targets.

Cracks duly papered over yet again

Can't agree with that, no one will be fooled by that performance or result.

I beg to differ. We weren't that great in the previous two games yet the Sky pundits were churning out the old "turned the corner" cliche before the game.

Oh FFS

Barton

Smith

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Beye

Enrique

He said that about a month ago, how the hell should i know who were his targets.

Link? Signs of a good manager that. Telling his signings that they were his second choice ;) Perhaps he wanted Gerrard instead of Barton?

Has anyone noticed that Ugly Sam sits in the stands until half-time, goes into the dressing room and we play like shite in the 2nd half?

I've never really come right out and said Ugly Sam should go but I am now, he's the wrong man in the wrong place and I'm not listening to any more excuses or platitutes about time, he's had enough time. When you can't dust properly in your own living room you need to get another houskeeper.

Cracks duly papered over yet again

Can't agree with that, no one will be fooled by that performance or result.

I beg to differ. We weren't that great in the previous two games yet the Sky pundits were churning out the old "turned the corner" cliche before the game.

I was talking more about the fans and chairman/owner rather than the national media who don't see much of us.

Has anyone noticed that Ugly Sam sits in the stands until half-time, goes into the dressing room and we play like shite in the 2nd half?

I've never really come right out and said Ugly Sam should go but I am now, he's the wrong man in the wrong place and I'm not listening to any more excuses or platitutes about time, he's had enough time. When you can't dust properly in your own living room you need to get another houskeeper.

Eh? ;)

Oh FFS

Barton

Smith

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Beye

Enrique

As none of us are ITK all we can do is go off paper-talk in which case it would be:

Barton - Dioup / Deco / Peter Luccin / Gaby Mudingayi

Smith - Eidur Gudjohnsen / Ronaldinho ;) / Fred

Cacapa - Riise / Silvestre / Felipe Baloy

Rozehnal - Queudrue / Fanni / Mario Yepes / Phil Neville

Beye - Baines / Glen Johnson / Luke Young

Enrique - Ivica Dragutinovic / Heinze / Belletti

Even if we believe only 50% of those you still say that in some cases he didn't even get his second choice.

Eh? ;)

Eh wot? should have been done & dusted in the 1st half. :yes

Eh? :yes

;)

Wow!

What a load of bollocks though eh? Of course Derby are having their own honeymoon period but it worries me greatly that after a whole week and probably more than a million pounds between them, that's the best they could all come up with.

Utter, utter cack.