NUFC v Derby County

NobbySol

Gary Speed made a point today that Bolton fans were happy with their 1-0 wins, and Sam wasn't expecting that to be different from Newcastle fans.

Why are the media (sadly even our ex players now) obsessed with this "Newcastle fans don't want to win ugly" shite? We'd be happy to win at all.

Fuck that, if we're getting beat at half time though some flids might make an Allardyce Out thread on an internet forum.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 games unbeaten??

Someone hoy up Jimbo's Allardyce Out thread please.

You're exactly the sort of person Mr.Bass was saying would be fooled by papering over the cracks.

I'm not fooled at all. four games unbeaten is four games unbeaten.

Aye, three of which were against teams in the bottom five, forgive me if I'm not overcome with elation.

So are you not pleased we're four games unbeaten?

Are you pleased that we've failed to beat the worst team in the league twice now?

Stop being facetious.

Gary Speed made a point today that Bolton fans were happy with their 1-0 wins, and Sam wasn't expecting that to be different from Newcastle fans.

Why are the media (sadly even our ex players now) obsessed with this "Newcastle fans don't want to win ugly" shite? We'd be happy to win at all.

Fuck that, if we're getting beat at half time though some flids might make an Allardyce Out thread on an internet forum.

Wow, you do try hard. :lol:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... A 2-2 draw against one of the shittest teams ever to grace the premiership. They have taken 4 points off us and managed to score 2 against us today which they havent managed this season, anywhere!!!

Barton is fuckin shite, he was decent at city but fatty has turned him into a shit-house

Rozenhal is a liability against any physical/quick players

Martins out of position again looked lost, when he moved up top he did bugger all

Beye looked decent again

Vid pulled us out the shit

How much longer Ashley will wear this shite who knows. A last minute dubious pen to beat Fulham, a last minute goal to beat Brum and a 2-2 draw against this lot. We are so far away from other teams like Pompey, Blackburn,Everton its unbelievable.

We have the players to be challenging the top 6 pity we dont have the manager to do the same with his poor tactics, poor team selectons and insistance of playing certain players

I'd be very happy with 1-0 wins if we could look semi-comfortable/convincing in doing so instead of looking clueless and without a game plan.

4 games unbeaten??

You're exactly the sort of person Mr.Bass was saying would be fooled by papering over the cracks.

Aye, three of which were against teams in the bottom five, forgive me if I'm not overcome with elation.

Are you pleased that we've failed to beat the worst team in the league twice now?

Stop being facetious.

As stated earlier I am not pleased with today's result.

Its All bollocks - regardless of the players he wanted or not the point is - how many internationals did derby have 2 or 3? - if that - every one of our players has international experience at some sort of level - no excuses the system is crap - the players are falling well below their potential and i can't believe the patience shown by the fans today - we should have mullered them - they were below strength and there for the hammering and we couldn't even get the basics right to beat them.

10 minutes away from humiliation - really poor - got no confidence for the wigan game - christ the way we defend sibbers will have a field day.

4 games unbeaten??

Stop being facetious.

But you're clearly happy that we didn't lose (which is natural). Were you happy with the performance/tactics/formation etc?

4 games unbeaten??

Stop being facetious.

But you're clearly happy that we didn't lose (which is natural). Were you happy with the performance/tactics/formation etc?

In a nutshell, no. We looked decent going forward but lacked an end product. Still shite at the back and we were vulnerable to the counter attack

4 games unbeaten??

Stop being facetious.

In a nutshell, no. We looked decent going forward but lacked an end product. Still shite at the back and we were vulnerable to the counter attack

Why the fuck are you complaining that someone wants rid of Allardyce then? :lol:

Let's bring a fucking defender on. That'll work.

EDIT:

So Smith back into midfield, Barton to the right, and Martins up front. Why the fuck didn't he start the game with that if that's the best option. The guy is a fucking clueless loon.

It did work, we didn't concede when taylor came on.

Barton never went on the right flank once during the game.

Why the fuck are you complaining that someone wants rid of Allardyce then? B)

We've played a bad game, hardly a reason to sack him.

"a" :lol:

EDIT:

So Smith back into midfield, Barton to the right, and Martins up front. Why the fuck didn't he start the game with that if that's the best option. The guy is a fucking clueless loon.

Apart from the time when Martins and Viduka went up front, with Smith dropping back into the centre with Butt. Why exactly did you think Barton was on the right at the time?

Stopping being a dick, we've had far better WUMs on here than you're managing tonight.

EDIT: Just watch it back. I've just skipped to one time frame as an example, so check out 65:55, where Butt plays a ball across to Barton, WHO IS ON THE RIGHT FLANK

EDIT:

Apart from the time when Martins and Viduka went up front, with Smith dropping back into the centre with Butt. Why exactly did you think Barton was on the right at the time?

Stopping being a dick, we've had far better WUMs on here than you're managing tonight.

Milner went to the right. Fucking Sky cameras playing tricks on you.

EDIT:

Milner went to the right. Fucking Sky cameras playing tricks on you.

65mins: Milner stood on the left. Butt and Smith in the middle. Barton on the right. Fucking clever cameras.

Milner went on the right, what bit don't you understand?

Yep, Milner DID go on the right, once Butt went off. Before that, Barton went on the right. What bit don't you understand?

The bit where you said bringing a defender on wouldn't work.

Milner went on the right, what bit don't you understand?

Yep, Milner DID go on the right, once Butt went off. Before that, Barton went on the right. What bit don't you understand?

The bit where you said bringing a defender on wouldn't work.

That's it, I'm bored of you now. *goes to find the ignore clueless fuckwit button*

From .com

Turkeys

Newcastle 2 Derby County 2

Forget that we scored another late goal, forget that we twice came from behind and forget that Mark Viduka produced two quality finishes.

Forget all that because this was a shocking performance against a shocking side. A side that has now taken four of just seven Premiership points against us and a side that trebled its away goals tally today.

Any notion that the late winners against Birmingham and Fulham would give us the lift to easily see off relegation certainties County were banished within six minutes.

Once again St. James' Park witnessed an early goal from the visitors when Giles Barnes rifled in a 20-yard effort after he was given time and space to line up the bottom corner of the Gallowgate goal.

We had plenty of chances to make that early setback an irrelevance but some baffling over elaboration from our lot almost cost us dear until Viduka provided a no-nonsense finish on 27 minutes.

Alan Smith was on his backside after hesitating on the edge of the box but somehow the ball broke to our big Aussie who took a touch and hammered home from 15 yards.

And that should really have been that, with our dominance making at least another goal inevitable in the remaining 63 minutes.

But we couldn't force a second before half-time and then Derby struck again seven minutes after the restart.

A long clearance was flicked on by Howard and Teale but Kenny Miller still had to get past David Rozehnal - which he did with alarming ease - and tuck the ball past Shay Given.

Birthday boy Miller had got the winner at Pride Park and it seemed inconceivable that the Scotland striker would do the same again but with every minute that passed it looked more and more likely.

An unimpressed Sam Allardyce hauled off Rozehnal and sent on Steven Taylor and then Damien Duff finally returned to the side, with Nicky Butt making way.

It didn't do much to improve our plight and it was almost a shock when Viduka latched on to a long Given clearance to fire the ball past Bywater with only a few minutes remaining.

Derby incredibly still had time for a decent penalty shout before we squandered two or three good injury-time opportunities, substitute Emre probably wasting the best with just seconds left.

It goes without saying this was two points dropped against a side who are likely to threaten the mackems' worst ever Premiership points tally.

Will those two points be vital came May? On this showing it will only affect the level of our mid-table obscurity....

Full match report to follow.