Sell Martins....the ungrateful bastard!!!

Sensiemella101

He is unworthy of the shirt!!!!

What the fcuk has he done for us lately..

His scoring rate in the league is abysmal compared to Rooney, Drogba & Shevchenko this season..

We even surround him with shit , so he can look good and he still disappoints..

A paltry six goals in 12 appearances and 2 asssists

What a load of shite...

Ship him back to Milan...

and lets get Shevchenko

My position is if u can't beat them join them.....

I was a staunch defender of Martins on this board but I've come to see the light ......

He is not a Newcastle type player.

He actually gives a fuck

On the hard stuff tonight i see

:lol:

He is unworthy of the shirt!!!!

What the fcuk has he done for us lately..

His scoring rate in the league is abysmal compared to Rooney, Drogba & Shevchenko this season..

We even surround him with shit , so he can look good and he still disappoints..

A paltry six goals in 12 appearances and 2 asssists

What a load of shite...

Ship him back to Milan...

and lets get Shevchenko

Why are you comparing martins to drogba and rooney who might i add are miles better than martins playing for obviously better teams. The fact is he is playin shite in a position he is completely unfamiliar to (even tho sam keeps playin him there). When he plays up front he usually delivers. He may be a hit or miss striker but he damn well hits more often then every other striker at the club. And considering shevchenko has scored 5 goals in 16 apps, martins with 7 in 20 (all comps for both), i dont see why we should even attempt to purchase a player playing at a better club in the latter stages of his career with a similar goal to games ratio

Fucking hell man, it's like having Kluivert back again B)

Except Kluivert has one of the greatest first touches I've ever seen. Shame actually as he had more talent and ability than most could ever dream of.

I know what you were implying though Gol before you reply. :lol:

Wheres Gemmil? :lol:

Here. Piss poor again yesterday and a lot more evidence of him taking the huff when things didnt go his way. Not to worry tho, he's top scorer and thats all that counts.

If Martins can come off the pitch and say he gave 100% then he'd be lying.

Here. Piss poor again yesterday and a lot more evidence of him taking the huff when things didnt go his way. Not to worry tho, he's top scorer and thats all that counts.

Indeed. Martins has a fan-boy following up there with Kluivert and Luque, I don't understand it. I want him to do well but i'm not blind enough to have favourites in the team that mean you don't criticise them, ever. Its bizarre how such a limited footballer has such a following.

Indeed. Martins has a fan-boy following up there with Kluivert and Luque, I don't understand it. I want him to do well but i'm not blind enough to have favourites in the team that mean you don't criticise them, ever. Its bizarre how such a limited footballer has such a following.

can't tell if Gemma is taking the piss here or not. I remember saying ages ago that Martins was limited and got slated for it though, probably by Gem as he usually slates everything I say for the hell of it probably B)

can't tell if Gemma is taking the piss here or not. I remember saying ages ago that Martins was limited and got slated for it though, probably by Gem as he usually slates everything I say for the hell of it probably :lol:

Probably by probably cos probably probably. How about no, you silly old tit? B)

can't tell if Gemma is taking the piss here or not. I remember saying ages ago that Martins was limited and got slated for it though, probably by Gem as he usually slates everything I say for the hell of it probably B)

Ask Baggio if he can find the quotes for you.

Martins will be out when Owen is fit, Viduka has to be first choice striker and I think Smith will be used in midfield again. Shoving Oba out wide hasnt done him any favours as he blatently cant play there, its like putting Shay at left back and whinging he`s shit

Martins should play as a second striker or be on the bench not shoehorned into Sam`s crappy formation which doesnt work.

I`m fucking fed up with the shit served up and Fatty has to take the blame, not Oba or Barton or anyone else who performs below par, its his job to make sure everyone is giving 100%, delivering on the field and are comfortable with the system all of which they are not at the moment