Pinpoint the exact time

RlCO

I mean, I'm awake right now, but not because I'm waiting for Santa, but because I'm an incurable alcholic, but I have got to thinking, what and when triggered you sussing out the fat man? Like I keep saying with depressing regularity it seems, I don't actually know when I did, due to a very dodgy memory, but it will be cool to find out others experiences. Apologies to Magma of course.

Christmas Day when I was about 5 or 6, my elder brother was sat in the corner of the room yawning to which my nan shouted out "serves you right for staying up late to see your Mam and Dad bringing the presents out..."

Any remaining doubts were completely erased when my brother suddenly piped up with "Nan!!! For god's sake, he still believes in Santa!" with a finger firmly pointed in my direction...

Christmas Day when I was about 5 or 6, my elder brother was sat in the corner of the room yawning to which my nan shouted out "serves you right for staying up late to see your Mam and Dad bringing the presents out..."

Any remaining doubts were completely erased when my brother suddenly piped up with "Nan!!! For god's sake, he still believes in Santa!" with a finger firmly pointed in my direction...

:lol:

Fucking quality that like.

I don't remember ever believing in Santa. Or the tooth fairy.

I distinctly remember doing my utmost to look excited by the gifts I received and thinking I might be over-egging it.

25 years on my mam still marvels at how hyper I'd get. Can't bare to tell her it was just for her benefit.

Edited by Happy Face

I distinctly remember doing my utmost to look excited by the gifts I received and thinking I might be over-egging it.

25 years on my mam still marvels at how hyper I'd get. Can't bare to tell her it was just for her benefit.

That's some Freudian shit right there HF.

That's some Freudian shit right there HF.

B)

:lol: