Xbox and PSN Gamertags

Besty

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

There's nothing wrong with your Xbox live account so definitely not.

Is it linked to my gamertag rather than my Xbox like?

Not that I'll spend hundreds on a new Xbox to get it back like.

• 2 weeks later...

Its never presented me with a problem, what would you be concerned about?

well in case some hackers get hold of them and use them as spam or some other methods. i mean can you imagine if you logged on to your console the next day and found a million spam messages ouch would take forever to get rid of them.

Edited by DEADMAN

Tags and PSN IDs are publicly accessible anyway, you can go on xbox.com for instance and look at every single tags gamerscore and card to see what games theyve played.

Same with PSN ID.

The only thing here is that you're connecting your profile here to your tag, the fact that Andrew on toontastic.net is IamC0ntrol on the xbox isn't particularly important, my real, full name isn't there for instance, nor are any hints as to my password or the email address I use for it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Should I get a Playstation or an Xbox lads? Guide me.

Seems I can get an Xbox S for £250, or a Playstation5 for £450?

Series S with Game Pass seems like the best deal you can get atm. Short of being a dirty PC pirate. PS5 is a good bit of kit but only really worth it if you're a massive fan of their PS Studios games tbh. Some have been good, some have been boring as fuck but the PS5 is decent if you have a struggling PS4 that cries when it tries to play things like Last of Us 2. It handles them brilliantly. Other than that, Xbox with Game Pass has a constant library of great games, all of their first party titles like Forza, Gears, Halo etc. and the pick of the indie bunch, not to mention EA Play bundled in. For your yearly price, you get obscene value. Almost to the point where you don't need to actually spend money on games.

• Like 1

100% agree with @Ayatollah Hermione on that one, Series S with Gamepass Ultimate is far and away the best value available in the market now, system is reasonably priced and the subscription has loads of content in it.

Only thing to consider with that is if its to be your main "media player" the Series S doesnt have a disc drive.

Can someone give me a link to a decently priced TV that would make the most of the series S please? I only need a 42” one but if I’m being honest, I can’t be arsed to research one 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/03/2022 at 01:04, strawb said:

Can someone give me a link to a decently priced TV that would make the most of the series S please? I only need a 42” one but if I’m being honest, I can’t be arsed to research one 

Here I've got a Which subscription at the minute cos we're getting new kitchen appliances. I stuck a search in for tellys, max price £500 and size 39 to 45 inches and the top rated one is the LG 43UP81006LA which is £350 at Amazon. 

Pros:

4k HDR is "great to look at" 

Great sound with balanced bass and high tones

Intuitive remote

Cons:

The contrast is inconsistent and often too dark. 

So there you go... 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Here I've got a Which subscription at the minute cos we're getting new kitchen appliances. I stuck a search in for tellys, max price £500 and size 39 to 45 inches and the top rated one is the LG 43UP81006LA which is £350 at Amazon. 

Pros:

Intuitive remote

Cons:

So there you go... 

appreciate it mate

On 19/04/2022 at 05:50, Gemmill said:

Pros:

Intuitive remote

Cons:

So there you go... 

Want to buy a brand new 7 bottle wine Russel Hobbs cooler?