FAO Boyo aka Billy Lee

Mags

Cheers mags. :D

Knew you'd post it up on here all though you didn't say what news I have. Not that I would have minded of course. :dunno:

rarely post on here nowadays so wasn't really gonna post the news, but to those who do know me this news may sadden you or make you feel quite chuffed for me. :D I proposed to wor' lass on our anniversary (xmas eve). She of course said yes, but I made the mistake of asking two minutes before Corrie came on...! She made me watch the fucker, then Eastenders before accepting! :D After I placed the ring on her finger after getting down on one knee she made up for it by getting down on both. ;)

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Knew you'd post it up on here all though you didn't say what news I have. Not that I would have minded of course. :dunno:

rarely post on here nowadays so wasn't really gonna post the news, but to those who do know me this news may sadden you or make you feel quite chuffed for me. :D I proposed to wor' lass on our anniversary (xmas eve). She of course said yes, but I made the mistake of asking two minutes before Corrie came on...! She made me watch the fucker, then Eastenders before accepting! :D After I placed the ring on her finger after getting down on one knee she made up for it by getting down on both. ;)

:D Glad to hear all is well Boyo! Congrats

She's already got you watching the soaps man, so I don't think you're losing any independance with this decision :D

In fairness those were good episodes :dunno:

All the best Boyo!

I'm surprised she didn't make me sit through watching her Sex & the City dvd box set! :D

We did have a bottle of champaign & a bottle wine so maybe that swayed her. ;)

I figured that bit of news was yours to tell.... but of course I had to post it here to hurry the telling along!

Soaps?

Thumb

Boyo

:D;)

rarely post on here nowadays so wasn't really gonna post the news, but to those who do know me this news may sadden you or make you feel quite chuffed for me. ;)

Well Ive met you a few times so it neither saddens me nor makes me chuffed, its more confusion that you have a lass

:dunno:

rarely post on here nowadays so wasn't really gonna post the news, but to those who do know me this news may sadden you or make you feel quite chuffed for me. :D I proposed to wor' lass on our anniversary (xmas eve). She of course said yes, but I made the mistake of asking two minutes before Corrie came on...! She made me watch the fucker, then Eastenders before accepting! :D After I placed the ring on her finger after getting down on one knee she made up for it by getting down on both me and my mate. ;)

FYP

Congrats GB

rarely post on here nowadays so wasn't really gonna post the news, but to those who do know me this news may sadden you or make you feel quite chuffed for me. :dunno:

Well Ive met you a few times so it neither saddens me nor makes me chuffed, its more confusion that you have a lass

;)