Bellamy's Reaction

David Kelly

Im pissed off with 'fans' who slag off ex players

35792[/snapback]

Does that include the likes of Marcelino, Maric, etc...? ;)

Bellars always tried hard for us and showed way more fighting spirit than most of the lazy gits we have on our books.

35792[/snapback]

So it's OK to slag off our current payroll, but not those who've left?? :wacko:

35798[/snapback]

not at all.....

Im the last one to 'slag' players off, whether theyve left the club or not. What i was saying was at that time Bellars was trying hard, when players like Dyer and JJ so obviously couldnt be bothered. Yes, he said some stupid things, he's hot headed, big mouthed and difficult to manage im sure, but souness should have acted as the more experienced older man that he is and handled the situation better, we might still have a player on our books who did and would have scored goals for us.

Edit: I liked the little shit and thats that :huh:

Edited by Toonraider

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot all about the threat to leave if the fat bin dipper was signed by the toon.

Toonraider, the thing is people only slag off certain players who have left the club, only a very small minority are unlucky enough to be singled out by the supporters.

The man in your avatar certainly isnt one of them.

The reasons lie in the circumstances of each player leaving our club, whether shite or disruptive, the reasons will be there somewhere.

If Dyer left next week I honestly think he would get so much stick from us next time our paths crossed, but if bramble left I think our reaction would be different.

Not saying Dyer is shite........oh what the hell he is shite.

Edited by kevin dillon

I forgot all about the threat to leave if the fat bin dipper was signed by the toon.

Toonraider, the thing is people only slag off certain players who have left the club, only a very small minority are unlucky enough to be singled out by the supporters.

The man in your avatar certainly isnt one of them.

The reasons lie in the circumstances of each player, whether shite or disruptive, the reasons will be there somewhere.

If Dyer left next week I honestly think he would get so much stick from us next time our paths crossed, but if bramble left I think our reaction would be different.

Not saying Dyer is shite........oh what the hell he is shite.

35886[/snapback]

yes i understand what you mean, and yes i know that Bellars will be slagged off because of his big mouth and rash comments. Still wish he was our player though, souness holds grudges, there is no compromise with the man....im sure mark hughes will handle Bellars much differently.

All im saying is when Bellars played for us i felt he gave 100%......i would question whether one or two in our team now are giving that.

I think young Bellers was the most effective and active forward on the pitch on Sunday, that is before the goals went in of course.

And for that reason I would have someone of his ability in the side no bother.

But the problems with the little fella started before GS was in charge ( Rooney speculation was when Bobby was in charge.)

I do see your point though.

2nd sign tbh.

First is getting an answer back.

35672[/snapback]

How can you get an answer back before you start talking to yourself? ;)

35755[/snapback]

Oh dear lord....

2nd sign tbh.

First is getting an answer back.

35672[/snapback]

How can you get an answer back before you start talking to yourself? ;)

35755[/snapback]

Oh dear lord....

35896[/snapback]

?

You think my statement is wrong?

35903[/snapback]

I asked a question to which you replied "Oh dear lord". The reply didn't answer the question I asked, unless I've missed something. Hence the "?".

There is no doubting Bellamy was a good player for this club, I too remember the night in Holland, but he wasn't the innocent victim in all of this. He had the chance to apologise to his teammates and put the whole thing behind him, he chose not to. Then to tell new signings on their first day that they've signed for a shit club? He was asked to do a job on the wing, he faked injury twice to get out of it. Very committed.

35799[/snapback]

when did he fake injury twice to get out of playing? The only thing we know he did was to do it once to get out of training to go and see the chairman. Is speculation suddenly becoming fact after the passafge of time? How handy. Tbh the way NUFC is being run and the man they do have in charge I would say we're a shit club with a shit manager. Will someone tell me how we're any different?

35823[/snapback]

Stop splitting hairs - that's one time too many...

If he wanted to go and see the chairman, why did he have to do it during training?? Why not wait til afterwards like any other player in the squad would have done?

Why? Because Craig Bellamy is an arrogant shit who thinks he's above everyone else...

35903[/snapback]

I asked a question to which you replied "Oh dear lord". The reply didn't answer the question I asked, unless I've missed something. Hence the "?".

35905[/snapback]

You're asking why getting an answer back is the 1st sign to madness and talking to yourself is the 2nd?

Edited by Sima

Bellamy on the pitch, in his preferred role, is a threat to any team - see Italy, Wales vs. His finishing isn't in the same league as, say Henry of Schevchenko, but isn't Shola standards either.

He's like a little jack russell, always running about, causing chaos and pissing off the opposition defence.

However, judging by comments made by him on sky (rooney-gate, plus the arsenal match), plus the court case for assault, which are fact, he's an annoying arrogant self centred little prick. If you add to that, the reported incidents - the throwing a chair at John Carver, the texts, faking an injury, telling new signings they'd signed for a shit club, then the picture is slightly worse.

would i like him to be playing for us? yes. luque, owen, bellamy in a 433? nice!

do i think he's a disruptive influence? yes.

35903[/snapback]

35905[/snapback]

You're asking why getting an answer back is the 1st sign to madness and talking to yourself is the 2nd?

35908[/snapback]

My question was pretty straightforward, which bit didn't you understand? ;)

its not splitting hairs at all its the difference between facts and bollocks. I didnt say it makes a difference in how he was ultimately treat or what type of person he is but it is as far as we know not true. Like I said later if you read it ,you dont need to, he'd done enough things that we do know about that, unfortunately as far as Im concerned, justify his exit. If you're OK with people posting hearsay as fact then fair enough

Craig has an incredibly small penis , there you go ;)

35903[/snapback]

35905[/snapback]

35908[/snapback]

35913[/snapback]

The answer to the question is because you are mad. Didn't think I'd have to explain it tbh.

35903[/snapback]

35905[/snapback]

35908[/snapback]

35913[/snapback]

The answer to the question is because you are mad. Didn't think I'd have to explain it tbh.

35915[/snapback]

So, if you're mad you get an answer back before you talk to yourself?

35916[/snapback]

By George, I think he has got it.....

35917[/snapback]

If it's before you talk to yourself, it's not an answer back though is it?

35916[/snapback]

35917[/snapback]

35918[/snapback]

Errr...it's because you are mad that you get the answer before you ask the question.

35916[/snapback]

35917[/snapback]

35918[/snapback]

Errr...it's because you are mad that you get the answer before you ask the question.

35919[/snapback]

I should have been able to infer all of that without an explanation, it's so obvious ;)

You would have thought....

35923[/snapback]

Yeah, it's common knowledge that the first sign of madness is getting the answer to a question you haven't asked yourself yet. Silly me ;)

35923[/snapback]

Yeah, it's common knowledge that the first sign of madness is getting the answer to a question you haven't asked yourself yet. Silly me ;)

35925[/snapback]

Pack it in - the pair of you!! :wacko:

35923[/snapback]

35925[/snapback]

Trying to come out on top when you have been made to look as slow as Shearer in a headwind. Kudos :wacko:

35923[/snapback]

Yeah, it's common knowledge that the first sign of madness is getting the answer to a question you haven't asked yourself yet. Silly me :wacko:

35925[/snapback]

Trying to come out on top when you have been made to look as slow as Shearer in a headwind. Kudos :huh:

35930[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah. It was a jokey question, hence the wink. I still don't think your initial statement made sense like. If it makes you feel better though Sima, you won. ;)

Edited by alex