You work for a top managerial agency whose client would 'blow Mort's socks off'

nufc4ever

It's all a question of technique  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mourinho will be manager of either Barca or Real Madrid next...

Good chance of him becoming the next Bayern manager tbh.

Or Meelan.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Meelan.

With it being clear that they get rid of Hitzfeld at the end of the season they are in the pole position. Plenty of stuff about it in the newspapers down here with both sides (Beckenbauer for Bayern, Mourinho himself) stating their mutual interest.

Or Meelan.

With it being clear that they get rid of Hitzfeld at the end of the season they are in the pole position. Plenty of stuff about it in the newspapers down here with both sides (Beckenbauer for Bayern, Mourinho himself) stating their mutual interest.

I wouldn't want to manage Bayern if I were Mourinho. Winning the title would be a piece of cake, the Champions League will be the only challenge.

I doubt there is a shred of truth in this. Top agents/reps phoning round journos trying to get Mort's number? Yeah, right!

However, let's get something straight about NUFC: It's a big club and a big job. And the FACT! is that whoever can bring success here will become a fucking GOD, never mind a paltry chosen one, or some such crap. Now who would fancy such a job like this? Who has the balls?

Or Meelan.

I recently read that Beckenbauer was very interested in getting Mourinho, quoted as saying his lack of German wouldn't be a problem as he could take a language course and he also called Mourinho a great tactician.

Edited by alex

Guest Patrokles
I've thought for a long time that with the right money that Mourinho's ego would think that he could do a job here, however I dismissed this as fantasy and I'll do the same with this report.

EDIT: And why the fuck would one of the world's biggest agent ring a journo for Mort's number, surely a man in such circles could it find it more easily than by ringing a loud mouth journalist.

Yeah, that edit was very necessary. Good job.

I've thought for a long time that with the right money that Mourinho's ego would think that he could do a job here, however I dismissed this as fantasy and I'll do the same with this report.

EDIT: And why the fuck would one of the world's biggest agent ring a journo for Mort's number, surely a man in such circles could it find it more easily than by ringing a loud mouth journalist.

Yeah, that edit was very necessary. Good job.

About as necessary as your post.

Please, just give it up now, it really is getting boring.

haha.......it might be that AO has made a monkey out of some people here

Fancy that eh

Or, if you tell enough lies, some of them will come true.

If his finger is on the pulse, how come Taylor was on the back page today?

Monkeys and typewriters.

Fancy that eh

Monkeys and typewriters.

you mean those who said the fat bastard was the only chairman who ever sacked managers at "bad times", with no replacement, and let the press tell him he'd lost his job ?

Welcome to the real world.

I hope to see them matching those champions league qualifications soon, and backing their manager like the old board did,

Alternatively, if they don't back their manager, you'll realise I'm right whichever way you look at it, when you are watching a team of 2m johnny averages.

Fancy that eh

Monkeys and typewriters.

you mean those who said the fat bastard was the only chairman who ever sacked managers at "bad times", with no replacement, and let the press tell him he'd lost his job ?

I hope to see them matching those champions league qualifications soon, and backing their manager like the old board did,

Alternatively, if they don't back their manager, you'll realise I'm right whichever way you look at it, when you are watching a team of 2m johnny averages.

Outstanding. I was nowhere near making a reference to anything you've just mentioned, but you segued it in anyway.

Fancy that eh

Monkeys and typewriters.

Outstanding. I was nowhere near making a reference to anything you've just mentioned, but you segued it in anyway.

yes you did, you were referring to monkeys

Oh fucking hell man, not this again.

for the benefit of simple cunts like you.

There's 4 scenarios now.

1. They appoint a really big proven manager and back him.

2. They appoint a manager who might do the trick, with potential ie one they think will be successful, and back him.

3. They appoint a half decent manager, and don't back him.

4. The appoint a complete fuckwit like McLaren and don't back him

Options 1 and 2 mean we have a good board and so will more than likely have a bright future while they run the club

Options 3 and 4 mean we have a duffer, and the sooner they sell to someone who will back their managers the better. Options 3 and 4 also lend weight to my previous post about Allardyce leaving today because he hasn't been backed by the board.

Either way, we are now going to see what sort of board/owner we have. They have their own man, no excuse and no hiding place.

Edited by LeazesMag

Options 3 and 4 also lend weight to my previous post about Allardyce leaving today because he hasn't been backed by the board.

He's been on SSN saying how shocked he was to be sacked.

your point is ?

[don't believe everything you hear]