What would happen?

Holden McGroin

You'd slowly cook from the inside?

I think they did an episode on Mythbusters that proved that Microwaves don't cook from the inside.

I think they did an episode on Mythbusters that proved that Microwaves don't cook from the inside.

Frozen ready meals prove that tbh.

Put a kitten inside a microwave and see what happens. You might void your warranty though.

Catmag's gonna have you :D

Kitten was an arbitrarily chosen small animal.

Okay, put a puppy/tortoise/hamster/guinea pig/your animal of choice that fits within the confines of a microwave into a microwave and see what happens. You might void your warranty though.

My Mrs been cooking for you too eh ? :D

Put a kitten inside a microwave and see what happens. You might void your warranty though.

Okay, put a puppy/tortoise/hamster/guinea pig/your animal of choice that fits within the confines of a microwave into a microwave and see what happens. You might void your warranty though.

tortoisemag is gonna kill you <_<

RSPCA is gonna have you.

RSPCA is gonna have you.

When in Barcelona recently I had veal twice in one day. In for a penny, in for a pound.

My Mrs been cooking for you too eh ? :D

Euphemism? <_<

There was a case of a guy who ran through a walk in Oven and cooked his insides.

Wasn't that the guy who decided to service an oven at a bakery without switching it off?

That scares me shitless, we have microwave ovens big enough to climb into where I work, and I sometimes have to service them.

Anyway, if you knew the temperatures that microwaves can generate in matter within seconds it's quite clear you would be brain dead and hence properly dead within seconds, whether you are 'done' or not. Probably dead before you hit the floor even. The temperature window the brain can tolerate is quite small.

I blocked him, I thought he was posting but I couldn't see him, I didn't realise until the other day that he'd actually vanished. Oh well. :D

That scares me shitless, we have microwave ovens big enough to climb into where I work, and I sometimes have to service them.

What do you cook in them? Ready meals for the 5,000?