Our sponsors offers

peasepud

We've not done this so far but this thread will periodically have offers from our Sponsor (EPDD) and their customers so for instance you could get a reduction on a meal or maybe something free if you buy a phone etc.

Keep checking back when its updated.

And since you've all been so fab at guessing correctly here's another cheeky little January special for you all.

Book a lifestyle portrait sitting for £30 and get 2 8x10 prints free. Would make a fab Valentines gift (for the missus, girlfriend, boyfriend, woman next door, granny (if you're from Boro)).

It doesnt have to be a valentine gift, we can also do kids and family portraits.

See a few examples of our work

2122623709_955b109900.jpg

2125941062_549d82c8c7.jpg

2127539794_918eb140df.jpg

2126734457_0feb6a523e.jpg

And since you've all been so fab at guessing correctly here's another cheeky little January special for you all.

Book a lifestyle portrait sitting for £30 and get 2 8x10 prints free. Would make a fab Valentines gift (for the missus, girlfriend, boyfriend, woman next door, granny (if you're from Boro)).

It doesnt have to be a valentine gift, we can also do kids and family portraits.

:D Pud...that poor lass looks freezing sitting on that step with no clothes on..she'll get piles...mark my words :icon_lol:

:D Pud...that poor lass looks freezing sitting on that step with no clothes on..she'll get piles...mark my words :icon_lol:

Good point. Bung us her number before she does Pud or she'll be nee use for what I've got planned for her.

Do you have long arms SMO? I'll stick you down on the list for the 'light holder' vacancy, queues long mind ;)

Long arms - check.

You get the model and I'll bring me tourch - met you on the Millenium Bridge at midnight, Peasepud will take the photos! Jobs a good un'

Do you have long arms SMO? I'll stick you down on the list for the 'light holder' vacancy, queues long mind ;)

Long arms - check.

You get the model and I'll bring me tourch - met you on the Millenium Bridge at midnight, Peasepud will take the photos! Jobs a good un'

Pud's not allowed to use the camera anymore, he has that shaky hand syndrome thing lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'Venture' Style portrait shoots £50

Ep Digital Designs are offering all Toontastic members 2 free framed 7x5 print's of your choice with all lifestyle shoots.

There are a minimum of 100 shots taken during your shoot and you can choose your free framed prints on the day, ready to collect within 2 days.

Venture currently offer a £25 promotion, which includes 1 free 7x5 framed print, however, you can only purchase framed prints (£140 for 5x7) or albums that start from £700 upwards, whereby you can purchase your prints from EPDD in any format you wish, i.e disk, dvd, printed, albums, framed and canvass. Prints starting from just £5 for 7x5

Take a look at some examples here

• 3 weeks later...