Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

Horrible timing. We desperately need players in. Who the hell is going to sign them?

Do we really need any players? On paper it looks like a decent set. Maybe he can get the best out of them in a decent formation. Season is just a complete write off tbh. Was about 5 games ago.

I wouldn't trust Allardyce with any more money anyway.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible timing. We desperately need players in. Who the hell is going to sign them?

Do we really need any players? On paper it looks like a decent set. Maybe he can get the best out of them in a decent formation. Season is just a complete write off tbh. Was about 5 games ago.

BSA and Mort agreed the problem wasn't the current players, it was the way they were playing - fucking hell he got himself sacked!

You are joking? We've got a squad full of shite. That's partly Sam's fault, but you do have to feel for him a little.

Still, his signings have got him sacked.

FFS, SSN reading out all the texts from fans saying how it's the wrong decision and how we need stability despite being one of the media outlets heaping pressure on him in recent months saying that the majority of fans were baying for his blood.

I'm not sure if you've seen this message board recently, but it appears that a lot of the people in this thread who are lamenting the decision are the same ones who thought Sam was a waste of space. Just saying.

Well said mate iv notice a distinct smell of hypocracy lately too, not naming names like ;)

Just shit timing tbh

I had to stop reading the thread because you're all putting a downer on this for me.

I read the first page beore leaving work and though I didn't believe it, I still got a bit of excitement because Akabusi knows his shit.

Before I got to the end of the street I had 3 texts confirming it off sky news and I had a skip in my step all the way home. People on the metro thought I was a grinning loon.

Absoloutley delighted to see the back off the fat, arrogant, clueless, obstinate, tedious, lying, bung taking scumbag.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :P:angry: :angry:

;):razz:

You don't know how hard it's been for me man.

Absoloutley loathe the odious twat.

I don't believe you. ;)

You put in far too much effort. :crazypilot:

I'd like Klinsmann, but I suspect it will be Jol. McClaren was watching one our games the other day...

Klinsmann is only marginally more proven than Shearer tbh. We want someone with a track record or else we should have stuck with Allardyce.

What people forget is that Klinsmann knew that he couldn't do the job without a experienced manager next to him. Therefore he appointed Löw who had done decent jobs as a manager at various clubs himself. If he takes over it would again depend on the staff he wants to bring with him.

I had to stop reading the thread because you're all putting a downer on this for me.

I read the first page beore leaving work and though I didn't believe it, I still got a bit of excitement because Akabusi knows his shit.

Before I got to the end of the street I had 3 texts confirming it off sky news and I had a skip in my step all the way home. People on the metro thought I was a grinning loon.

Absoloutley delighted to see the back off the fat, arrogant, clueless, obstinate, tedious, lying, bung taking scumbag.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :P:angry: :angry:

;):razz:

You don't know how hard it's been for me man.

Absoloutley loathe the odious twat.

I don't believe you. ;)

You put in far too much effort. :crazypilot:

Hate him so much I wanted to keep Roeder.

That's pure hate.

I'm very surprised you guys have sacked him. He's a proven manager in England, one of the few, and he's barely been in charge. Just wonder which top manager would want to take the risk of joining you?? Few bad games and you guys will want the man shot! So which top man would actually want to subject themselves to that?

Furthermore, I think Alan Shearer has to be appointed now. Until he is appointed, I don't think anyone will be able to manage Newcastle because "the threat of Shearer" will always be looming. I think he need to be appointed, it is almost inevitable he will fail, and then he can leave to get real experience while fans give the manager after him proper time to build a team.

Good luck guys, I hope you can get yourselves back to the caliber you once were. Hope you guys did the right thing...

You are joking? We've got a squad full of shite. That's partly Sam's fault, but you do have to feel for him a little.

Still, his signings have got him sacked.

I think the players are horribly under performing. Mainly due to Sams tactics.

I think the majority of fans thought our players were shit when Gullit got the sacked (Thats a FACT by the way). Sir Bobby comes in gets them playing again. Massive improvement in that season.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Maybe everyone has to get real for a moment. We need to realise that we aren't going to get a successful manager. Why the hell would he want to come here. Shit players, not filling the stdium any more and unrealistic tragets. Why do most of our fans think we have a right to win things just because we used to be a big club.

I think we should get Kevin Blackwell as manager - he did a good job at Leeds, Peter Reid is available too.

I'm very surprised you guys have sacked him. He's a proven manager in England, one of the few, and he's barely been in charge. Just wonder which top manager would want to take the risk of joining you?? Few bad games and you guys will want the man shot! So which top man would actually want to subject themselves to that?

Furthermore, I think Alan Shearer has to be appointed now. Until he is appointed, I don't think anyone will be able to manage Newcastle because "the threat of Shearer" will always be looming. I think he need to be appointed, it is almost inevitable he will fail, and then he can leave to get real experience while fans give the manager after him proper time to build a team.

Good luck guys, I hope you can get yourselves back to the caliber you once were. Hope you guys did the right thing...

Not actually accurate though. Robson didnt do anything for the first couple of seasons. Its more the manner in which Sam done nothing that has had him leave.

Cheers though.

Alan Shearer HAS NOT been approached. Club know who they want, not a foreign coach.

STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC

Please no.

The said they are going down official channels as well. Does that mean he already has a job?

Hughes perhaps?

Maybe everyone has to get real for a moment. We need to realise that we aren't going to get a successful manager. Why the hell would he want to come here. Shit players, not filling the stdium any more and unrealistic tragets. Why do most of our fans think we have a right to win things just because we used to be a big club.

I think we should get Kevin Blackwell as manager - he did a good job at Leeds, Peter Reid is available too.

Wait wait wait,,,, no, I got away. Cast again.

"will go through the proper channels"

"not looking for a foreign manager"

"Shearer has NOT been approached"

what the fook?

Now THATS worrying.

"will go through the proper channels"

"not looking for a foreign manager"

"Shearer has NOT been approached"

what the fook?

In other words we have no one lined up. Fucking spectacular. ;)