Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

But why on Earth would Jose want to come to us??? He turned down England and there MUST be more attractive options to him than joining us. I'd love it if it was but i just refuse to get my hope up, I think there's more chance of it being Keegan with Shearer as No.2

Yes is suggested this in another thread, i think that would wrk too but PLZ PLZ PLZ god send the special one up the A1!!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why on Earth would Jose want to come to us??? He turned down England and there MUST be more attractive options to him than joining us. I'd love it if it was but i just refuse to get my hope up, I think there's more chance of it being Keegan with Shearer as No.2

This job is as high profile as England, but with the advantage of managing in the Premiership. Both have pretty much the same downsides.

This job is as high profile as England, but with the advantage of managing in the Premiership. Both have pretty much the same downsides.

;)

There I was cooking the tea quite happily when the news came on the radio ;):razz: I was totally shocked, stll am really. Bitterly upset Big Sam hasnt worked out, I really thought it would and wanted him to have longer. What a complete shambles this all is, I feel so utterly dejected that I practically don't care anymore ;)

There I was cooking the tea quite happily when the news came on the radio ;):razz: I was totally shocked, stll am really. Bitterly upset Big Sam hasnt worked out, I really thought it would and wanted him to have longer. What a complete shambles this all is, I feel so utterly dejected that I practically don't care anymore :crazypilot:

Gotta love a woman who knows her place. ;)

There I was cooking the tea quite happily wearing my crotchless knickers and peephole bra set when the news came on the radio ;):razz: I was totally shocked, stll am really. Bitterly upset Big Sam hasnt worked out, I really thought it would and wanted him to have longer. What a complete shambles this all is, I feel so utterly dejected that I practically don't care anymore :icon_lol:

Too right :crazypilot:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

There I was cooking the tea quite happily when the news came on the radio ;):razz: I was totally shocked, stll am really. Bitterly upset Big Sam hasnt worked out, I really thought it would and wanted him to have longer. What a complete shambles this all is, I feel so utterly dejected that I practically don't care anymore :icon_lol:

Through all the adversity and drama, she still cooked the dinner. My kind of woman. :crazypilot:

The next guy who ever it may be will only be given a few month, if he cant perform a miracle and get them playing and winning a few games he will be on the dole by the next transfer window

True enough. And don't any of the Allardyce Out crowd give me any shite about how they KNEW Allardyce couldn't turn things round, cos they didn't. We look ridiculous again.

I think I may have to put a contract out on the Allardyce out brigade if it's McLaren or any other shite for that matter.

Put your money away dude, if we appoint McClaren I'll finish myself off. ;)

Don't you do that on a daily basis anyway? :razz:

There I was cooking the tea quite happily when the news came on the radio ;):razz: I was totally shocked, stll am really. Bitterly upset Big Sam hasnt worked out, I really thought it would and wanted him to have longer. What a complete shambles this all is, I feel so utterly dejected that I practically don't care anymore :crazypilot:

with her nurses uniform on as well

I seriously can't believe people actually believe the bookies odds or even pay any attention to them at all for that matter.

Agree... Remember when we sacked Robson, Souness was never shorter than about 66/1...

Until the morning he was announced.

Christ, I can remember that morning ;)

"Souness's odds seem to be getting shorter"

"Club to make a statement soon"

"Shit"

Have a look here CLICKY if you want the full reminder :razz:

EDIT: even funnier here CLICKY II

Its going to be Hughes or Redknapp...

If it is one of those 2 or moyes or blah blah blah we will be in the same boat within a year

It has to be someone big to shut the so called super fans up,once you get a jose here and it takes him or who ever a bit time to turn this big fuk off mess of a club around no 1 will be happy

I seriously can't believe people actually believe the bookies odds or even pay any attention to them at all for that matter.

Agree... Remember when we sacked Robson, Souness was never shorter than about 66/1...

Christ, I can remember that morning ;)

"Shit"

Have a look here CLICKY if you want the full reminder ;)

You wanted Peasepud O'Leary..... :razz:

If it is one of those 2 or moyes or blah blah blah we will be in the same boat within a year

It has to be someone big to shut the so called super fans up,once you get a jose here and it takes him or who ever a bit time to turn this big fuk off mess of a club around no 1 will be happy

Good managers don't need time.

/svensmen

Christ, I can remember that morning :icon_lol:

"Shit"

Have a look here CLICKY if you want the full reminder :(

You wanted Peasepud O'Leary..... :icon_lol:

As opposed to the guy who'll be the next Scotland manager.....? Yup! :razz:

"Shit"

Have a look here CLICKY if you want the full reminder :(

You wanted Peasepud O'Leary..... :icon_lol:

As opposed to the guy who'll be the next Scotland manager.....? Yup! :razz:

When did Mark McGhee get linked with Newcastle?

We were discussing it at work the other day and someone made a comment which made me think.

The guy said Newcastle need Shearer to be manager so that it's out of the way. No matter who they appoint, the shadow of Alan Shearer will always be waiting in the wings until he's had his time in the manager's chair. Sad really..... but I fear true.

"Shit"

Have a look here CLICKY if you want the full reminder :D

You wanted Peasepud O'Leary..... :(

As opposed to the guy who'll be the next Scotland manager.....? Yup! :icon_lol:

When did Mark McGhee get linked with Newcastle?

Summer of 1989! :razz:

We were discussing it at work the other day and someone made a comment which made me think.

The guy said Newcastle need Shearer to be manager so that it's out of the way. No matter who they appoint, the shadow of Alan Shearer will always be waiting in the wings until he's had his time in the manager's chair. Sad really..... but I fear true.

I've been saying it on here for weeks, whatever the outcome it has to be done. Press gang him we should.

2040: Harry Redknapp has now gone odds-on for the first time in the next Newcastle manager betting.

The Portsmouth boss has been all the rage at Paddy Power who have cut him to 5/6 after he was backed down at all rates from 5/2.

Alan Shearer is 11/4 second favourite while Mark Hughes is third best at 15/2.

Good managers don't need time.

/svensmen

The guy is having a good run ,what with all the change in th PL at the start of the season some1 had to have a good start with all the money flying around...lets see what he wins ehh or if he makes CL, it could have went tits up for him too.been said a million times but,Sir Alex needed a few year