Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

2040: Harry Redknapp has now gone odds-on for the first time in the next Newcastle manager betting.

The Portsmouth boss has been all the rage at Paddy Power who have cut him to 5/6 after he was backed down at all rates from 5/2.

Alan Shearer is 11/4 second favourite while Mark Hughes is third best at 15/2.

Where id you get that from Scots marra?

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen at all the knackers on SSN texting in to say it's gotta be KK & Shearer....

Keegan's days as a football manager are consigned to history. He's too engaged in his soccer school nowadays and going by the interview he did a couple of years back, gets far more enjoyment from that than he ever did from football management.

We need to look forward, not back...

2040: Harry Redknapp has now gone odds-on for the first time in the next Newcastle manager betting.

The Portsmouth boss has been all the rage at Paddy Power who have cut him to 5/6 after he was backed down at all rates from 5/2.

Oddschecker.

Before that it was..

1925: In a frenzied hour of betting, which has already seen over £30,000 matched on the market, Harry Redknapp is the new 3/1 favourite on Betfair to be the next Newcastle manager.

Oddschecker.

Before that it was..

1925: In a frenzied hour of betting, which has already seen over £30,000 matched on the market, Harry Redknapp is the new 3/1 favourite on Betfair to be the next Newcastle manager.

:icon_lol:

Should've waited to give him the push after Man U if I'm honest, unless as has been speculated someone has given us the green light.

Hughes no thanks, Redknapp I'll have, Shearer I'll have (it must happen sometime), Jol no thanks, McClaren etc. piss off.

Agreed that Redknapp has done a fantastic job to turn Pompey around but his track record before that wasn't so great.

I don't think he's the messiah that a lot make him out to be.

Agreed that Redknapp has done a fantastic job to turn Pompey around but his track record before that wasn't so great.

What we definitely don't need is another messiah. Had plenty of those.

What we definitely don't need is another messiah. Had plenty of those.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy......

Souness, Allardyce, Bond, McKay, Boumsong, Shepherd, Hall...Redknapp?

Are we determined to employ EVERY suspect in the bung enquiry?

Souness, Allardyce, Bond, McKay, Boumsong, Shepherd, Hall...Redknapp?

Are we determined to employ EVERY suspect in the bung enquiry?

You're either in the circle of trust, or you're out.