Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry is too cockney for us. We'd be far better of with someone from distant shore iyam.

what cockernee has ever done well up norf?

Rob Lee.

Edit: by the way no I don't want 'arry but I hate a good generalisation.

Edited by sammynb

Harry is too cockney for us. We'd be far better of with someone from distant shore iyam.

what cockernee has ever done well up norf?

Rob Lee.

Edit: by the way no I don't want 'arry but I hate a good generalisation.

I met his wife once, she was walking the dog and very lonely.....think I missed a trick.

I'll have Hughes if and only if he brings Roque Santa Cruz (or Bentley) with him.

Otherwise, I've resigned myself to 'Arry. It'll be interesting, if nothing else.

How long will you give them? Until ESPN shows a game which we lose?

Hilarious. ESPN doesn't show Toon games if you're wondering, but clearly you know it all. (Fox Soccer Channel shows them, and I don't think we've won a game on FSC since Roeder v. Liverpool last year. They usually show us v. top four teams.)

And I hardly think I've been vocal about wanting rid of Allardyce. Yes, I have consistently predicted his demise - it was always going to happen after the Derby defeat, in my opinion, and it was just a question of when - but I'm not happy about how farcical it makes us look, the greater sense of instability it has generated, and the (likely) appointment of another shite manager.

But no, go on, keep having a go, you and your US Nazi flag.

Hilarious. ESPN doesn't show Toon games if you're wondering, but clearly you know it all. (Fox Soccer Channel shows them, and I don't think we've won a game on FSC since Roeder v. Liverpool last year. They usually show us v. top four teams.)

Sorry have to correct you there, who showed the FA Cup match the other day?

Other than that, please continue.

Fox Soccer Channel showed the Stoke match.

ESPN California viewing is mostly Champions League games.

FA Cup games have usually been on pay per view, occasionally on the Fox Soccer Channel & Setanta.

Setanta and Fox Soccer show premier league games Saturday & Sundays, some live some tape-delayed.

I have ESPN, Gol TV, Setanta, Fox Soccer Channel to view on my on my telly and between Setanta & Fox I have seen every Newcastle match this seasonnn with the exception of the Carling Cup loss to Arsenal which was not on anything here.

FA Cup games have usually been on pay per view, occasionally on the Fox Soccer Channel & Setanta.

Setanta and Fox Soccer show premier league games Saturday & Sundays, some live some tape-delayed.

I have ESPN, Gol TV, Setanta, Fox Soccer Channel to view on my on my telly and between Setanta & Fox I have seen every Newcastle match this seasonnn with the exception of the Carling Cup loss to Arsenal which was not on anything here.

Really? It was on ESPN - pacific rim here.

So Noelie, who was the commentators? Did you get Shaka Hislop?

I'll have Hughes if and only if he brings Roque Santa Cruz (or Bentley) with him.

Otherwise, I've resigned myself to 'Arry. It'll be interesting, if nothing else.

How long will you give them? Until ESPN shows a game which we lose?

And I hardly think I've been vocal about wanting rid of Allardyce. Yes, I have consistently predicted his demise - it was always going to happen after the Derby defeat, in my opinion, and it was just a question of when - but I'm not happy about how farcical it makes us look, the greater sense of instability it has generated, and the (likely) appointment of another shite manager.

But no, go on, keep having a go, you and your US Nazi flag.

We drew with Derby. It might have felt like a loss to the crybabies lamenting the death of "their" club as they know it, but it was definitely a draw. Unless you're suggesting he was done for 5 games into the season.

Really? It was on ESPN - pacific rim here.

So Noelie, who was the commentators? Did you get Shaka Hislop?

Can't remember but it wasn't Shaka Hislop. Usually get the match commentators who are broadcasting to a UK audience.

According to Micky Quinn on Talksport this morning, Allardyce had a meeting with Sam on Saturday where the brand of football was discussed. Apparently they couldnt agree on this, the way the football was being played and it that this was the last straw for Mike.

According to Micky Quinn on Talksport this morning, Allardyce had a meeting with Sam on Saturday where the brand of football was discussed. Apparently they couldnt agree on this, the way the football was being played and it that this was the last straw for Mike.

Having a meeting with yourself and being unable to agree, deserves to be sacked iyam. :icon_lol:

I hope this Redknapp thing turns out to be bollocks. Taking Portsmouth to 8th (while spending a decent amount of money) is the sum total of his achievements. If he was a young up and coming manager then you could understand us being interested but he's been doing this for a long time now and he's never looked like making a step up.

What's the point in appointing a manager who record compares to the one we've just got rid of for not being able to take us back up to the top six.

I'd rather go with Shearer tbh, at least there's no evidence that he's not up to it yet, but surely there's foreign managers out there that have a better pedigree. I know we wouldn't be able to get him but if we appointed someone like Redknapp without even trying to get Mourinho I'd be bitterly disapointed. We should be looking at the type manager that the top four would look at and if we can't get them then at least we tried but Redknapp is more like the type of manager the makems would go for. Honestly I couldn't see Spurs, Everton or Villa looking twice at him so what's the point in us.

Edited by David Kelly

Having a meeting with yourself and being unable to agree, deserves to be sacked iyam. :razz:

:icon_lol:

Im not sure either would want to come here having built good teams and having good runs atm.

This is the most excitement ive had with the club for 8 months though :razz:

Fuck all the southern fans and press calling us worse than shit. Its 1 thing watching us lose for 3 mins on MOTD on a saturday night. Its another paying hundreds of pounds to shit through it week in week out.

Its Ashleys club now, i dont blame him for not wanting to give £20,30,40mil to a manager he doesnt want and didnt choose. Im sure whoever we get next will be given 'time'. Bobby was given time after a slow start as he knew what he was doing. First summer at the club he sold 90percent of the shit we had. I fucking hope our new manager does the same and gets rid of half the team. I wouldnt be sad to see our entire strikeforce leave.

Sooperfantastic!! :icon_lol:

I reckon the meeting went along the lines of

SAM: We need to buy Kevin Nolan

Ashley: OK Ive heard enough