Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a text from an old ITK today saying that Keegan had been spotted in Ponteland with Mort.

And from a completly different source i was told Keegan had flown down today on a private charter.

Not sure if this ties in with other sightings?

got a text from an old ITK today saying that Keegan had been spotted in Ponteland with Mort.

And from a completly different source i was told Keegan had flown down today on a private charter.

Not sure if this ties in with other sightings?

He was spotted with Elvis....

:lol:

Guest Patrokles
The CV element only seems to apply to trophies won though, seeing as progress in the league, transfer record and back room development count for nowt. How can you take account of a managers CV when every single other manager has recently stated Sam had a good one?

What's wrong with looking at achievements re. trophies? There are managers out there with champion's league, premier league, other league wins. This contrasts nicely with Allardyce.

Is having won a trophy the minimum entry requirement then? After that, then you go on this long and winding process of considering respective CVs?

If I were in charge, then, yes, I would take a manager who has won several domestic league titles and a champion's league above a manager who is currently working at second-division level having been sacked by three previous clubs. Disagree?

I will be seriously disappointed if it is Redknapp, a sideways step if ever there was one, and given the shit hanging over his head with the bung enquiry I really don't think he's the right man for the job.

The CV element only seems to apply to trophies won though, seeing as progress in the league, transfer record and back room development count for nowt. How can you take account of a managers CV when every single other manager has recently stated Sam had a good one?

What's wrong with looking at achievements re. trophies? There are managers out there with champion's league, premier league, other league wins. This contrasts nicely with Allardyce.

Is having won a trophy the minimum entry requirement then? After that, then you go on this long and winding process of considering respective CVs?

If I were in charge, then, yes, I would take a manager who has won several domestic league titles and a champion's league above a manager who is currently working at second-division level having been sacked by three previous clubs. Disagree?

And when you woke up?

Guest Patrokles

And when you woke up?

Answer the question.