Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't explain it beyond considering that it must be desperation...

I think it's the fact Shearer is an unknown quantity and will be slightly exciting, whereas the others won't take us beyond 8th :lol:

I wonder if Mort is still bored by all the speculation that Sam's job is under threat.

Lying cunt.

See my post in the other thread. It's perfectly possible that the sacking was as much of a shock to him as Allardyce.

I wonder if Mort is still bored by all the speculation that Sam's job is under threat.

Lying cunt.

See my post in the other thread. It's perfectly possible that the sacking was as much of a shock to him as Allardyce.

Kind of what I've been getting at for a while. Either they're both liars, or Ashley has swooped down and made a unilateral decision, both undesirable situations in my opinion.

Lying cunt.

Or (as I said in the other thread) it is plausible that the sacking was outside of Mort and Ashleys control ie Some shite could be due to surface about Sammy boy that the club want to distance themselves from.

It gets better, apparently Ashley is in Hong Kong.

Has been on holiday since last week. Which makes Anal's story about Ashley not being happy after the stoke game completely shite.

So who sacked Sam? Presumably Mort, if so when was he told? Did Ashley decide to do this while on holiday?

Lying cunt.

Or (as I said in the other thread) it is plausible that the sacking was outside of Mort and Ashleys control ie Some shite could be due to surface about Sammy boy that the club want to distance themselves from.

Sincerely doubt it. He looks happy as larry to be honest.

Well, if Akabusi is right (and his record is not to be sniffed at) I hope the Allardyce Out gang are pleased with themselves :lol:

Redknapp will still do better than that fat cunt.

Aye, get sacked in 7 months instead of 8.

Well, if Akabusi is right (and his record is not to be sniffed at) I hope the Allardyce Out gang are pleased with themselves ;)

Redknapp will still do better than that fat cunt.

'til he gets sacked in the next transfer window and the transitional period merry-go-round starts again. :lol:

Hughes would be bad enough but at least he still has his career ahead of him, Redknapp is 60 and done nothing in carreer to suggest he is capable of building a team that is capable of mounting an attack on the top six.

His preferred style of football might make the team play a bit better than Allardyce but that is the only positive I think of. If he has players in mind that he wants to sign this transfer window they are going to be Portsmouth standard players and while they might have a better team than us at the moment they are still a club that would see top ten as an excellent acheivement. While I would accept that this season, this certainly isn't where we need to be targeting going forward and these types of players aren't going to get us there.

If this happens we really need to stop deluding ourselves that we are a big club because yet again we have failled to show the vision of a big club.

To say I will be pissed off would be an understatement. It would be a worse day than the day we appointed Souness because before then our previous managerial appointments had been positive (even if they were failure in Dogleish and Gullit's cases) but now it's just one mess after another.

Also worse because although the Souness/Roeder appointments were disappointing they were what you expected from Shepherd. I expect better from Ashley/Mort but this whole saga stinks of the fat man (the first one) yet again.

sigh.

oh dear.

Escaped your attention that Dalglish was as well qualified as Mourinho is now, and Gullit was very much believed to have a good future in front of him at the time too.

Still. I expect you to ignore this.