Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redknapp always struck me as someone who spun the wheel with his transfer dealings and sometimes struck lucky. The only thing in his favour is he'll get more out our present squad than Allardye ever would. But then so would Terry Mac.

For every good player there has been a Marco Boogers, Paulo Futre and Florin Raducioiu....

Redknapp always struck me as someone who spun the wheel with his transfer dealings and sometimes struck lucky. The only thing in his favour is he'll get more out our present squad than Allardye ever would. But then so would Terry Mac.

For every good player there has been a Marco Boogers, Paulo Futre and Florin Raducioiu....

Bravo on the spelling, I was gonna attempt that one earlier but hadn't a clue how it was spelt. :lol:

Portsmouth say that Newcastle’s interest in the 60-year-old manager is yet to be transformed into official contact – “the club have received no approaches,” they said – nor would they welcome it. Redknapp signed a new contract at Fratton Park in October, stretching until 2011, so at best Newcastle would be liable for a compensation package of about £8 million.

8 million for Harry fucking Redknapp!

He can spot a better centre forward than fucking Martins for a lot less money, which is something he has in his favour. :lol:

Or a better striker/midfielder/footballer than Smith... ;)

Edited by Bombadil

He can spot a better centre forward than fucking Martins for a lot less money, which is something he has in his favour. :lol:

Didn't he badly want Martins and they bid for him but he chose us?

He likes unpredictable strikers so my guess is Martins would be a fav of his if he came =/

I think there is more chance of Mourinho coming than Redknapp (why the hell would he leave when they have a better squad?!) and there is hardly any chance Jose will come here...

I'd give Shearer a shot just to get it out of the system and you never know, it may work.

Deschamps, Hiddink, Van Gaal are my favs even tho I hate that pig VG. If we are serious about getting into Europe again, we need a serious European manager. Especially with the big four, the games are very much like CL games and are either tactical battles or full on end to end action.

In any case Ashley needs to throw a heap of money at a new manager, and at new players as we don't have the strength and depth needed for top 6 football.

Well he gave us £2m for Lua Lua, the original flippin', somersaulting headless chicken with more speed than sense. That must be why you're a fan is it?

So is that the same person as Akabusi on here? Someone on NO claimed it was.

Maybe if someone told me what it said I could help you??

The topic title is 'He'd better not be messing with me'

and the OP is

but he has texted to say it's Redknapp

She also goes on to say that Harry told her husband himself and that he'll be using Ashley's private jet to commute, doesn't go into much more detail.

Some bint (who according to info above is marrried to a "proper journo") has been texted by said journo confirming rentaquote will be taking over

Don't think so - theres a poster called Kats whose bloke is a journalist for the Sunday Mirror and he's texted her saying Redknapp has accepted - use of Ashley's jet as sweetener - will be in papers tomorrow.

The big hope is its a wind-up.

Guest Patrokles
If it is , we have just swapped 1 saggy faced useless fuk for much of the same

I would give him a year tops and thats a fukin life time as a manager of Newcastle

Says the guy complaining about the club not giving Allardyce enough time. :lol:;) ;)

People haven't a clue about Terry Mac to be honest, he was Keegans favourite coach.