Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Shearer HAS NOT been approached. Club know who they want, not a foreign coach.

STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC

Please no.

The said they are going down official channels as well. Does that mean he already has a job?

Hughes perhaps?

It's one of those funny days. Like the day Souness went. Massive feeling of relief, and looking forward to a new era. Then we appoint Roeder, and everyone gets depressed again.

Hughes = Allardyce = McClaren = Roeder = Souness = any other english manager we're likely to get.

FFS ;)

Alan Shearer HAS NOT been approached. Club know who they want, not a foreign coach.

STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC STEVIE MAC

You know what... I fear you might be right! :razz: The only thing that's making me think otherwise is that they've said they'll take as long as they need to and will go through the proper channels.

Smacks of we're after someone who is already in a job! One of Hughes, Moyes, O'Neill, Redknapp, Curbishley, Coppell, Megson, Southgate, McLeish, Bruce, Keane, Jewell or Hodgson then? ;)

They haven't approached Shearer, but the know who they want, and they'll go through the right channels.

Could easily still be Shearer. Has he got his qualifications yet.

By the way, they're gonna take their time. IE - they don't know who to get.

Fuck sake. Only two domestic managers I'd even consider having here and thats Strachan and Redknapp.

Just had a strange thought... Keegan anyone?? ;)

Edited by Paul

The next guy who ever it may be will only be given a few month, if he cant perform a miracle and get them playing and winning a few games he will be on the dole by the next transfer window

Pathetic fuking club

I will piss myself if we get a cock like Steve Mac

If we get Mclaren i see a massive revolt happening and i just dont see it to be honest! I think the "we arent lookin for a foreign manager" is a smoke screen tbf.

Not looking for him, because he's already sat in Mort's office?

The next guy who ever it may be will only be given a few month, if he cant perform a miracle and get them playing and winning a few games he will be on the dole by the next transfer window

True enough. And don't any of the Allardyce Out crowd give me any shite about how they KNEW Allardyce couldn't turn things round, cos they didn't. We look ridiculous again.