Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

The next guy who ever it may be will only be given a few month, if he cant perform a miracle and get them playing and winning a few games he will be on the dole by the next transfer window

True enough. And don't any of the Allardyce Out crowd give me any shite about how they KNEW Allardyce couldn't turn things round, cos they didn't. We look ridiculous again.

I think I may have to put a contract out on the Allardyce out brigade if it's McLaren or any other shite for that matter.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokescreen - putting everybody in the dark so they can shock the world with Jose

Great minds think alike.....that was my 1st impression anyway.

Yeah but it really does sound like bollocks though. Your smokescreen idea, that is. This is NUFC, we don't do smokescreens, we do incompetence.

The next guy who ever it may be will only be given a few month, if he cant perform a miracle and get them playing and winning a few games he will be on the dole by the next transfer window

True enough. And don't any of the Allardyce Out crowd give me any shite about how they KNEW Allardyce couldn't turn things round, cos they didn't. We look ridiculous again.

I think I may have to put a contract out on the Allardyce out brigade if it's McLaren or any other shite for that matter.

Put your money away dude, if we appoint McClaren I'll finish myself off. ;)

I can't help but feel this episode will just remind people how much of a joke we are as a club. Whilst I didn't like the way we are playing I was sure things would settle and BSA would get us working together properly. After all, we've shown glimpses of it and surely after a bit of time we could play consistently.

Also, we desperately need stability and sacking a manager who inherited a club in pieces after only 8 months does not promote stability. Whoever manages us is unlikely to turn us into Man Utd / Arsenal / Liverpool overnight. Maybe BSA was not the man to do that, but given time I believe he would have left us in better shape than before he took over. We don't stand much chance of attracting anyone huge given that I reckon the job does more harm than good to your career. Not unless we pay them a shitload.

Look at Man City. Sven has been overachieving there and they are beginning to look like the team they really are rather than the team they looked like at the beginning of the season. The main difference between us and them is that they got off to a good start. This kick started BSA downfall imo, in that he didn't and his nearest comparison did.

I feel more uncertain than ever really, mixed with a feeling of dread - and I'm normally irritatingly optimistic!

Smokescreen - putting everybody in the dark so they can shock the world with Jose

Yeah but it really does sound like bollocks though. Your smokescreen idea, that is. This is NUFC, we don't do smokescreens, we do incompetence.

Well the NUFC of recent times yes, but ashley is a very shrewd businessman, i think this could be his way of transforming the club into his own. Doing things his way right from the start........Mourinho in by end of next week!

Well the NUFC of recent times yes, but ashley is a very shrewd businessman, i think this could be his way of transforming the club into his own. Doing things his way right from the start........Mourinho in by end of next week!

You are setting yourself up for a very VERY crushing disappointment.

I bet the bloke that they're going down the appropriate channels for is fucking chomping at the bit to leave his secure job and play 20 game Russian Roulette at NUFC.

Hence why it won't be Redknapp or Hughes. They're better off where they are.

I still think there are channels to go down to get Shearer or McClaren.

I bet the bloke that they're going down the appropriate channels for is fucking chomping at the bit to leave his secure job and play 20 game Russian Roulette at NUFC.

Hence why it won't be Redknapp or Hughes. They're better off where they are.

I still think there are channels to go down to get Shearer or McClaren.

The sewers?

That's just it, if Ashely had really wanted a major transformation, why just keep clogging on with BSA?

I think Mort/Ashley believed in BSA (rightly or wrongly), and their arses have now fell out their trousers.

Doesn't inspire confidence in the 'shrewd businessman'.

Balls to all the fans whining cos he gone

He bought crap players, played crap football, played players out of position, blamed anyone but himself for his shortcomings and all under an owner who didnt appoint him in the first place!

Time for Ashley to get his own man in and get back to supporting a decent team

A 294 day crash course in stress, abuse and humiliation.

Why would any manager in a half decent job ie Mark Hughes want to come to Newcastle.... For a massive pay off after a year in the job (if they were lucky)...I can only see us attracting mercenaries from here on in who wont give a fuk if they get sacked or not

Balls to all the fans whining cos he gone

He bought crap players, played crap football, played players out of position, blamed anyone but himself for his shortcomings and all under an owner who didnt appoint him in the first place!

Time for Ashley to get his own man in and get back to supporting a decent team

We need one of those managers that always blames himself and never buys a dud footballer.