Feel better already!

trophyshy

what worries me is that it has again happened in a manner which still makes us look like a circus. BSA was giving a press conference only hours before being sacked - surely they knew before that conference that he was gonna get the boot? Why sign a couple of youngsters in the last few days? All very odd and I'm not too hopeful on who will replace him. Either way, I think there are still a lot of players who arent good enough to get us where we want to be.

It was always going to make us look bad. Nevertheless, I still think it was the right thing to do.

But we've got to make sure that we really get the right person in, and not make a stupid/rash appointment. Because this has to end.

Guest Patrokles
cautious relief somes up my mood right now I think.

We'ved f*cked up so many times on appointing new managers in the past, I am concerned.

Ashley and Mort have to do a better job than Shepherd did.

tbh Tom and Jerry could do a better job than that fat fuck :icon_lol:

Well we have tom and jerry so your in luck.....These 2 have a world of experience in buisness ,,,but fuk all in football

Which is bad why? Far more likely to be a rational decision.

Personally I have complete faith in the owner and his chairman, something at no time I've had with Allardyce.

i would have too if they were opening up a new chain of sports shops

Shearer it is then.

assuming geordies are as thick as you presume them to be.