Hughes?

RlCO

?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go for a positive response but not one quite as enthusiatic

Exactly my thoughts, he'd be a good choice but hes no mourinho

I just can't see why people think mourinho is coming here when AC milan haven't won at home this season and are doing shite, the job is pretty much there for him to take but people still expect him to come here

What do people see in Hughes? When Roeder left at the end of last season, I preferred Allardyce over Hughes (and Redknapp, McLaren and all the other mediocre British managers) any day of the week. I will be absolutely gutted if we get Hughes.

What do people see in Hughes? When Roeder left at the end of last season, I preferred Allardyce over Hughes (and Redknapp, McLaren and all the other mediocre British managers) any day of the week. I will be absolutely gutted if we get Hughes.

Ditto.

There was something on the radio relating to the England job recently going on about how there was a dearth of young English managerial talent and then going on about how Scotland (Moyes), Wales (Hughes) and Northern Ireland (MON) didn't have the same problem. Allardyce never even got a mention yet Blackburn were about 2 points above us at the time and he'd arguably done better on less resources at Bolton. I think Hughes is decent but the way he's overrated (along with every other flavour of the month) is just ridiculous.

There was something on the radio relating to the England job recently going on about how there was a dearth of young English managerial talent and then going on about how Scotland (Moyes), Wales (Hughes) and Northern Ireland (MON) didn't have the same problem. Allardyce never even got a mention yet Blackburn were about 2 points above us at the time and he'd arguably done better on less resources at Bolton. I think Hughes is decent but the way he's overrated (along with every other flavour of the month) is just ridiculous.

Flavour of the months are a trend though really these days.

Flavour of the months are a trend though really these days.

They're flavour of the month :icon_lol: