Hughes?

RlCO

?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bored already.

why? you've seen the light haven't you?

I was enlightened when you were still in short pants and moaning about your free milk sonny [/noelie] :icon_lol:

By the way Hughes is a black hole, ain't no light there boy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very glad that you hold him in such low regard. I would like you to email your club as much as possible with messages in the similar vein, we over at Ewood would be most grateful.

It does seem that Harry will be your next manager, but safety first.

I am very glad that you hold him in such low regard. I would like you to email your club as much as possible with messages in the similar vein, we over at Ewood would be most grateful.

Double bluff?

Double bluff?

Never, we are quite happy with him. Managers should be trusted until absolutely untenable.

Double bluff?

Never, we are quite happy with him. Managers should be trusted until absolutely untenable.

:lol: get the fuck in!

Double bluff?

If you were in the same position with Newcastle I take it you would not be so? Or does the current situation seem well thought out and ideal to the majority of Newcastle fans?

im sooooooo glad you all hate hime because he is the most up and coming manager in england! you need a mangager and leave him to do what he wants for atleast 3 years!! dnt expect too much as your not a massive competition winning club. but im glad dnt want hughes

im sooooooo glad you all hate hime because he is the most up and coming manager in england! you need a mangager and leave him to do what he wants for atleast 3 years!! dnt expect too much as your not a massive competition winning club. but im glad dnt want hughes

Rent-a-Mong called. They said we can keep you.

I take no responsibilty for or have any affiliation with this person.

Double bluff?

If you were in the same position with Newcastle I take it you would not be so? Or does the current situation seem well thought out and ideal to the majority of Newcastle fans?

You've got the fear like many other my son ;) it really is painfull and can understand this.

Edited by @yourservice

Does Hughes have a 15 game plan? 3 or 5 year plans don't cut it at Newcastle, it's 15 games or fuck off these days.

I see that and its a shame. Hughes will not be able to shore up your team in a time to suite your fans. It is sad to see but I can think of no manager that can live up to the aspirations and wild desires that many on here have.

Does Hughes have a 15 game plan? 3 or 5 year plans don't cut it at Newcastle, it's 15 games or fuck off these days.

I see that and its a shame. Hughes will not be able to shore up your team in a time to suite your fans. It is sad to see but I can think of no manager that can live up to the aspirations and wild desires that many on here have.

I'm glad your messiah is not one of them.

No I have already stated that he could do nothing more for your team than what Sam could. You dont need a new manager you need a new more understanding group of fans.

No I have already stated that he could do nothing more for your team than what Sam could. You dont need a new manager you need a new more understanding group of fans.

owner sack sam, we not owner

I don't think the England job has spread as much reverbarations around the football world as this one :lol: so somebody somewhere must know what it means?

crazy shit man!

I think it is causing so many reverberations around the football world because everyone is clamoring to find out who is going to be the next ex-Newcastle manager.