?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, get in!
    • Ah bollocks
    • Meh.

I'd go for a positive response but not one quite as enthusiatic

Exactly my thoughts, he'd be a good choice but hes no mourinho

I just can't see why people think mourinho is coming here when AC milan haven't won at home this season and are doing shite, the job is pretty much there for him to take but people still expect him to come here

What do people see in Hughes? When Roeder left at the end of last season, I preferred Allardyce over Hughes (and Redknapp, McLaren and all the other mediocre British managers) any day of the week. I will be absolutely gutted if we get Hughes.

What do people see in Hughes? When Roeder left at the end of last season, I preferred Allardyce over Hughes (and Redknapp, McLaren and all the other mediocre British managers) any day of the week. I will be absolutely gutted if we get Hughes.

Ditto.

Guest alex

There was something on the radio relating to the England job recently going on about how there was a dearth of young English managerial talent and then going on about how Scotland (Moyes), Wales (Hughes) and Northern Ireland (MON) didn't have the same problem. Allardyce never even got a mention yet Blackburn were about 2 points above us at the time and he'd arguably done better on less resources at Bolton. I think Hughes is decent but the way he's overrated (along with every other flavour of the month) is just ridiculous.

There was something on the radio relating to the England job recently going on about how there was a dearth of young English managerial talent and then going on about how Scotland (Moyes), Wales (Hughes) and Northern Ireland (MON) didn't have the same problem. Allardyce never even got a mention yet Blackburn were about 2 points above us at the time and he'd arguably done better on less resources at Bolton. I think Hughes is decent but the way he's overrated (along with every other flavour of the month) is just ridiculous.

Flavour of the months are a trend though really these days.

Guest alex

Flavour of the months are a trend though really these days.

They're flavour of the month :icon_lol:

We might as well go for a flavour of the month as that's all the time they get here

stop moaning man. can't you see the light???

From the league table -

8 Portsmouth 34

9 Blackburn 33

11 Newcastle 26

Given the stability of the other two clubs does the league places really make either Redknapp or Hughes much more of an improvement?