Walsall 4/6

£58

£5 on

Leicester Evs

NUFC 11/4

Coventry 7/5

AFC Wimbledon 7/4

£247

Had a good midweek, won £135 so hopefully I can have a weekend win here too. 40 mins I've studied form this morning.

• 1 year later...

Bit of a daft Acca

Fixture Result Odds  Stake £2.5 
Swansea Watford Draw 2.30  £     8.25
Bolton Brentford Draw 2.60  £     29.70
Derby Win 0.73  £     51.30
Leeds Win 0.57  £     80.61
Norwich Win 0.91  £    153.90
Cardiff Win 1.50  £    384.75
Wolves Win 0.40  £    538.65
QPR Win 0.73  £    930.40
Charlton Win 0.67  £    1,550.66
Reading Hull Draw 2.30  £    5,117.18
Preston Win 1.00  £  10,234.35
Fulham Middlesbrough Draw 2.30  £  33,773.36
Rochdale Win 0.62  £  54,556.96
Luton Win 0.44  £  78,804.50
       £  78,804.50

But it's very much an acca built for cashing out at half time for £20 :good:

Didn't win that daft acca, but my Premier League acca came in. 

Burnley & Huddersfield to draw, Chelsea, Everton, Man City, Man Utd and Spurs to win. Would have won £130, but cashed out for £62 because Southampton were hammering at Man Utd's door and I couldn't trust Burnley and Huddersfield to keep each other out. 

Also had a bet on Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd  and Spurs to win by -2, so Man Utd and Spurs are cunts.

On 24/09/2017 at 10:50 AM, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Bilbao let me down for 240 from a quid after they conceded twice in 3 minutes to draw with a team  who had 10 men all half.

Owch !

I've got an acca on the move Real Madrid, Napoli, Spurs and Cardiff from last night going on to Man Utd and wolves tonight for £ 90, i could really do with it on mortgage week. 

16 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Owch !

I've got an acca on the move Real Madrid, Napoli, Spurs and Cardiff from last night going on to Man Utd and wolves tonight for £ 90, i could really do with it on mortgage week. 

The Milky Bars are on you.

Put an enhanced treble on last night; Man Utd, Barcelona, PSG at 5/1

Lovely old job.

Just now, Philmagwired said:

Would you cash out right now? 

Nope if the mackems get beat off Preston and Notts Co win or draw away to Mansfield see what your cash out is before we play Liverpool.

I only cash out if the cash out amount is half or over the full win total.

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Nope if the mackems get beat off Preston and Notts Co win or draw away to Mansfield see what your cash out is before we play Liverpool.

All depends how it falls/rises with results, I have no idea. If favourable results gets it up to a grand it would be hard not to press the button

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

17 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I cashed out because I felt happy enough with the return (£62 from a small stake) and both the games that could still change were on a knife edge. Southampton were all over Man Utd and there was only 1 goal in it. Burnley Huddersfield was 0-0 and I think if it was 1-1 from early in the 2nd half I might have stayed in.

I'll also put big accas on (9 matches +), with the intention of cashing out at half time if the pot is comfortably bigger than my stake. e.g. I cashed out for £8 from a 50p, when the acca could have returned £3k. Sure enough a few minutes after I cashed out for a relative pittance the scores changed and the cash out sum dwindled into nothing. £8 is fuck all looking at the possible pot, but a big % profit on my stake.