betting

JaMoUsE

• 1 year later...

I've been gambling 18 years since I was 12 or 13, and this is the funniest bet I've ever seen.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/footbal..._grp_ids=114047

Next Liverpool player burglary whilst they are playing

Saturday, 19th September 2009, 17:30

Next to be Burgled Hide

Bets void if no player is burrglared by 31/12/2010. Only above players count. Singles Only.

J Carragher 12/1

D Kuyt 14/1

A Riera 14/1

F Torres 12/1

A Voronin 14/1

A Aquilani 14/1

S Gerrard 12/1

R Babel 14/1

G Johnson 14/1

Lucas 12/1

Y Benayoun 14/1

F Aurelio 14/1

I can't get me head round, how you can get a price on a footballers ken being burgled. It's unbelievable. There's a sayin "only in America" but truly ooooooooooooonly in Liverpool this applies. It sums up their entire area. The odds compilers have probably drove round peoples houses, and come up with some formula, to give odds on the next burglary.

If I was a good burglar I'd stick some money on this, you'd get two scores in one go.

on the topic of betting did any1 manage to get some money on paddy powers Newcastle to win away at cardiff 3 hour special on saturday morning before it was removed due to too much money going on it i presume? Nice little earner for me that was at 5/1 :D

Edited by JaMoUsE

I tell you what two bets tonight, if lose on one you have a good chance of winning on the other.

Cardiff 2/1 to win at Reading, I don't even need to write anything to explain why that is an unbelievable price.

Standard Liege 11/2 to beat Arsenal, quality young side which is starting to form the back bone of the Belgian NT, and look what they did to the red and blue dippers, against an Arsenal side missing all their best players with a Polish kid that looks about 12 in goal, and it aint even Fabianski.

I tell you what two bets tonight, if lose on one you have a good chance of winning on the other.

Cardiff 2/1 to win at Reading, I don't even need to write anything to explain why that is an unbelievable price.

Standard Liege 11/2 to beat Arsenal, quality young side which is starting to form the back bone of the Belgian NT, and look what they did to the red and blue dippers, against an Arsenal side missing all their best players with a Polish kid that looks about 12 in goal, and it aint even Fabianski.

nono Stevie I need Arsenal and Kiev tonight to get my first of the season up (1 team has beat every bet so far...)

so yeah this can't happen

Well just read about Arsenal's injury woes, ALL their best players are missing, Fabregas, van Persie, Arshavin etc all missing, I think 6/1ish is definitely worth a gamble.

nono Stevie I need Arsenal and Kiev tonight to get my first of the season up (1 team has beat every bet so far...)

so yeah this can't happen

Well just read about Arsenal's injury woes, ALL their best players are missing, Fabregas, van Persie, Arshavin etc all missing, I think 6/1ish is definitely worth a gamble.

Standard Liege 2-0 Arsenal, 10 mins gone.

:D

My top tips for the weekend are

Stoke and Birmingham - Double 11/1 @ Coral

Sheff Utd, Peterborough and Bristol City - 3 Doubles and 1 Treble

Fingers crossed

They are all odds against apsrt from Bristol City so small stakes for me

My top tips for the weekend are

Stoke and Birmingham - Double 11/1 @ Coral

Sheff Utd, Peterborough and Bristol City - 3 Doubles and 1 Treble

Fingers crossed

They are all odds against apsrt from Bristol City so small stakes for me

Shame one of you bets will be down before Saturday morning even then. After I gave you that 2/1 on Cardiff the other night, follow me tonight on a single. Sheffield Wednesday +1, they only need a draw, and you've the price is 10/11, cracking value just as Cardiff was. Sheffield United are workmanlike, but they're no better than Sheff Wed, I think the Boro result is a blip. Sheff United are missing Kilgannon their best defender, and have lost 3 of the last 4 against Wednesday including home and away derbies last season. GOOD BET I reckon.

Sheffield United are workmanlike, but they're no better than Sheff Wed, I think the Boro result is a blip. Sheff United are missing Kilgannon their best defender, and have lost 3 of the last 4 against Wednesday including home and away derbies last season. GOOD BET I reckon.

epicfailcat.jpg

Quiet bet for me tonight just a 5a on

Rushden to beat Gateshead 10/11 - Rushden beat Barrow (who are better than Heed) 1-6 away the other week

Sunderland to beat Birmingham 8/11

Hibs to beat St Johnstone 4/6 - 3-0 in this fixture on Saturday

Liverpool to beat Leeds 4/6 - I'd fancy Liverpool U17s to beat this minnow club

Pays 45s

Quiet bet for me tonight just a 5a on

Rushden to beat Gateshead 10/11 - Rushden beat Barrow (who are better than Heed) 1-6 away the other week

Sunderland to beat Birmingham 8/11

Hibs to beat St Johnstone 4/6 - 3-0 in this fixture on Saturday

Liverpool to beat Leeds 4/6 - I'd fancy Liverpool U17s to beat this minnow club

Pays 45s

Just so you know, Hibs might have won the game but St Johnstone supposedly played them off the park and hit the post and bar multiple times.