betting

JaMoUsE

I very much like the look of VFB Stuttgart tonight. 6/4. Rangers drew 1-1 in Stuttgart but were battered really. Stuttgart are unbeaten in four (four draws granted), away at Sevilla, Bayern, Berlin and BMG. They haven't won for a while but those four sides are in a different class to Rangers. Especially Sevilla. I think given Rangers lost 1-4 at home to Sevilla and Urcenzi, 6/4 looks well tasty, especially when you consider just how shit that Rangers team is, Bougherra unlikely to play tonight too.

I very much like the look of VFB Stuttgart tonight. 6/4. Rangers drew 1-1 in Stuttgart but were battered really. Stuttgart are unbeaten in four (four draws granted), away at Sevilla, Bayern, Berlin and BMG. They haven't won for a while but those four sides are in a different class to Rangers. Especially Sevilla. I think given Rangers lost 1-4 at home to Sevilla and Urcenzi, 6/4 looks well tasty, especially when you consider just how shit that Rangers team is, Bougherra unlikely to play tonight too.

I've got greedy and taken VFB -1 at 4/1

:D :D

Being a bit cautious tonight to be honest £200 outlay though, I only need two of these to make a profit

50 quid singles on

CSKA to beat Wolfsburg 11/10

Man Utd-1 against Besiktas 11/10

Bordeaux to beat Juventus 7/4

Chelsea to beat Porto 6/4

Backed Liverpool for 4-0 and 5-0.

Well I was way off the mark there.

Season bets I've just put on:

Coca-Cola Championship Coca-Cola Championship 2009/2010|

Newcastle @ 15/8

Europa League Europa League 2009/2010

Liverpool @ 7/1

Champions League 09-10 Champions League 09/10

Chelsea @ 4/1

Around 100/1

I've also done the same but with England to win the WC, gets me about 800/1.

Liverpool are worth a squirt at 7/1 like.

8s and Lads and Corals

Villarreal are a fantastic price, dodgy start to the season granted but its the same players largely they had a few years ago...25/1

Liverpool are worth a squirt at 7/1 like.

8s and Lads and Corals

Villarreal are a fantastic price, dodgy start to the season granted but its the same players largely they had a few years ago...25/1

Just backed them at Ladbrokes. I'll feel dirty supporting them like :D

Got a few accumulators on for tonight.

AC Milan @ 2.00

Atletico Madrid @ 2.10

Juventus @ 2.60

Chelsea @ 2.70

Everton @ 2.10

Real Madrid @ 1.12

Bordeaux @ 2.87

Bayern Munich @ 1.28

Fulham vs Bburn Draw @ 3.30

Bordeaux vs Juve Draw @ 3.10

Bayern Munich @ 1.28

Real Madrid @ 1.12

Atletico Madrid @ 2.10

Everton @ 2.10

Atletico River Plate @ 1.53

Legia Warsaw @ 1.50

Got a few accumulators on for tonight.

AC Milan

Atletico Madrid

Juventus

Chelsea

Everton

Real Madrid

Bordeaux

Bayern Munich

Fulham vs Bburn Draw

Bordeaux vs Juve Draw

Bayern Munich

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Everton

Atletico River Plate

Legia Warsaw

Oh joy!

Edited by Besty

Being a bit cautious tonight to be honest £200 outlay though, I only need two of these to make a profit

50 quid singles on

CSKA to beat Wolfsburg 11/10

Man Utd-1 against Besiktas 11/10

Bordeaux to beat Juventus 7/4

Chelsea to beat Porto 6/4

£367.50 back £167.50 profit :D;):D Would've been a clean sweep if Ferguson hadn't played his under 9s

Only stuck one bet on for the weekend and it starts tonight.

Palermo to beat Reggina 2/5

Toon to beat Swansea 8/11

Norwich to beat Carlisle 5/4

Valencia to beat Mallorca 4/7

Sevilla to beat Malaga 2/7

50 quid bet, over 550 if it comes in. Anyone looking for inspiration and value on their coupons back Norwich, I seen Carlisle on Saturday, and they are absolute and utter pish. Don't read too much in to their 3-4 win at MK Dons, they will lose at home to Norwich by more than one, and it's on telly after you get in from the match.

If Evra had got that penalty I reckon they'd have won 2-1 as well. The only matter of debate was whether it was a penalty or indirect free-kick but I thought it was probably a pen tbh.

AEK Athens losing 0-1 to Everton at home, Everton are literally down to the bare bones, they were before it started but two off injured already, and AEK pressing. In my view the nicest word you can use about Everton as a team and club is functional, but they're suffering, they could end up with 10 men without anyone sent off easily here. 21 minutes gone AEK 13/2 in running well worth a go in my view.

AEK Athens losing 0-1 to Everton at home, Everton are literally down to the bare bones, they were before it started but two off injured already, and AEK pressing. In my view the nicest word you can use about Everton as a team and club is functional, but they're suffering, they could end up with 10 men without anyone sent off easily here. 21 minutes gone AEK 13/2 in running well worth a go in my view.

Pitch looks like they've been driving monster trucks on it!

Spain at 7/2 looks like a knocking bet for the World Cup. Can't see anyone getting close to them to be honest.

They've bottled every single tournament bar one in their history, eternal bottlers, they don't even make the QFs most of the time. On paper they have the best squad, but they're scared of Brazil, and they won't have the benefit of the heat. For Argentina's qualification in 2010, see Brazil's in 1994...........

Spain at 7/2 looks like a knocking bet for the World Cup. Can't see anyone getting close to them to be honest.

They've bottled every single tournament bar one in their history, eternal bottlers, they don't even make the QFs most of the time. On paper they have the best squad, but they're scared of Brazil, and they won't have the benefit of the heat. For Argentina's qualification in 2010, see Brazil's in 1994...........

Two ;) I think the difference now is they've got good forwards whereas that's been a bit of a weak area for them when they've been fancied in previous World Cups. I think 7/2's a pretty ordinary price like.

Got a belta up yesterday ;)

I had Portsmouth, Dundee United, Newcastle -1, and Barcelona £29 stake for a £387 return :(

Had a go today already, total punt this mind, so these aren't tips or anything: 20 on Ajax, Hearts and Scunthorpe.

I think the yids are a good price 11/8 at Everton today.

Edited by Stevie