betting

JaMoUsE

I don't think that Watford were that good do you? They passed it about with a man advantage an us sitting back, with no end product, no I wasn't that impressed at all. If you went on one of their forums, you would think they deserved to win 0-3. What a set of mugs, biggest tools we've seen this season I think, the classic, Newcastle aren't a big club (why take your biggest away following anywhere for 5 years here then you arseholes?), Newcastle are shit, the city isn't that good, the atmosphere was shit. Fucking non-entity mugs, no one would notice them if they didn't exist. I've often said the area North of London, Watford, Enfield, Bucks, Luton, Welwyn, Stevenage, is home to some of the countries biggest mugs, no surprise neither it's a Spurs area too.

Anyway QPR losing 1-5 was a freak and that's the reason they are 7/4 I'm sticking £20 on them to win tonight at Vicarage Road.

I don't think that Watford were that good do you? They passed it about with a man advantage an us sitting back, with no end product, no I wasn't that impressed at all. If you went on one of their forums, you would think they deserved to win 0-3. What a set of mugs, biggest tools we've seen this season I think, the classic, Newcastle aren't a big club (why take your biggest away following anywhere for 5 years here then you arseholes?), Newcastle are shit, the city isn't that good, the atmosphere was shit. Fucking non-entity mugs, no one would notice them if they didn't exist. I've often said the area North of London, Watford, Enfield, Bucks, Luton, Welwyn, Stevenage, is home to some of the countries biggest mugs, no surprise neither it's a Spurs area too.

Anyway QPR losing 1-5 was a freak and that's the reason they are 7/4 I'm sticking £20 on them to win tonight at Vicarage Road.

Felt quite confident at 1-0 with 10 men. I think our biggest danger was going to be playing ourselves into trouble because I don't think Watford ever put a lot of pressure on us. More a case of they played against 10 men for a while so should have got something out of the game than their actually deserving anything out of it.

Tonights Accumulator

Wolfsburg

Middlesboro

Athletico Madrid

£10 win £65

:lol:

:ithankyou:

That's what I was thinking scored 1 conceded 8 that bet. Mind mine actual accumulator wasn't much better.

Had a daft tenner on Preston, Swansea and Chelsea -1, more than saved the day with a 10a in runniing at 1-1 on Man Utd at 3/1 though.

I think some betting rules need to be understood and established me like.

* Never ever bet against Man Utd regardless who and where they're playing.

* Never back the toon away regardless who they're playing.

* In this season never back Rangers or Celtic at odds less than evens

* Never back Real Madrid when Ronaldo isn't playing

Edited by Stevie

Accumulator for tonight:

Everton

Valencia

Hamburg

Lille

Fenerbache

FC Twente

Stake: £2 Return: £95.

1931: Everton boss David Moyes makes nine changes to the side which drew 3-3 at Chelsea last Saturday for the visit of BATE Borisov. He fields a youthful line-up as defenders Shane Duffy, 17, and Jake Bidwell, 16, make their first starts for the club along with midfielder Adam Forshaw, 18 and striker Kieran Agard, 20. Veteran keeper Carlo Nash makes his full debut as he comes in for Tim Howard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tonight's bets. 10 quid on:

Egypt @ 4/5

MK Dons @ 7/5

Aston Villa @ 4/6

Liverpool @ 11/8

Egypt Reserves already through, Benin desperate for a win, and they're a capable side.

I've got 2 on

£20 on

Liverpool 11/8

Villa 4/6

Nigeria 2/5

pays £110

and....£5 on

Sevilla 6/4

Dundee 10/11

Southampton 9/5

Fiorentina 8/11

Benin 3/1

pays £463 iirc

Egypt Reserves already through, Benin desperate for a win, and they're a capable side.

Egypt haven't made wholesale changes to the team and Benin are missing Sessegnon.

1-0 ;)