betting

JaMoUsE

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Done £18 on Rangers, Chelsea, Valencia and Sevilla. £114 back. I really think we'll lose today if I had've added Wigan that would've been nearly £300 but I don't have the heart to do it.

I really think we'll lose today if I had've added Wigan that would've been nearly £300 but I don't have the heart to do it.

I've whacked £20 on us to win.

Probably thrown away given the players we're missing, but 15/8 enticed me with them just outside the bottom 3.

I really think we'll lose today if I had've added Wigan that would've been nearly £300 but I don't have the heart to do it.

I've whacked £20 on us to win.

Probably thrown away given the players we're missing, but 15/8 enticed me with them just outside the bottom 3.

They played very well against Arsenal even with 10 men the other night, they've had some canny results themselves winning at White Hart Lane being one. However, the N'Zogbia suspension could be a god send cos he's the heart of their side. I just don't fancy us today.

Ewerk could be a canny pick that like, looks like a draw at the minute Rangers have been shite for the last half hour.

Alan smith 25/1 first scorer

if he's up front this is worth a punt

I mentioned the price on another thread. Still even if he was our designated penalty taker I wouldn't back the tool at 100/1. Can't wait till he's gone in the summer.

lol indeed,

i honestly think if i'd played as many games as he's done over the last few years, even half as many, i'd have got a goal from somewhere

:icon_lol:

I'd be no more than 7/1 first goal at home.

I got 12/1 anytime, took him along with Young, Llorente and Fabiano. £5 returns £1400. :icon_lol:

Young just scored. :)

Young was the only dodgy one there really, and now that he's scored, that looks a decent punt :(

Gone with Nolan fg @ 15/2. Might back collocini anytime @13/1.

And for a bit of interest in the Spanish games

Llorente anytime/Bilbao win 15/8

Fabiano anytime/Sevilla win 6/4

Aduriz anytime/Valencia win 9/5

treble pays out at abouit 20/1

:icon_lol:

Right last throw of the dice, last 10a in me betting account. Just had a glass of wine with me dinner and a wave of optimism is spreading through me. Toon, Valencia, and Sevilla. £71 back so I'll be down but not by much.

I got 12/1 anytime, took him along with Young, Llorente and Fabiano. £5 returns £1400. :icon_lol:

Young just scored. :(

£133 if Smith doesn't play and the others score. Not too bad.