betting

JaMoUsE

South Africa v Mexico

Seems a match to stay away from, despite this I've found a Both teams to score at Ladbrokes at evens. Is that literally what it means? If so, it's worth a punt.

Not great odds, it's entirely possible that either side could fail to score.

fwiw I think Mexico will upset the hosts early doors.

You're probably correct, Mexico are a cheeky 7/5 and I might just go for them. Meanwhile, I reckon Ukraine will beat France, they were overpriced a few days ago as 3/1, currently France are alot less favourable and Ukraine are now 11/4.

South Africa v Mexico

Seems a match to stay away from, despite this I've found a Both teams to score at Ladbrokes at evens. Is that literally what it means? If so, it's worth a punt.

You're probably correct, Mexico are a cheeky 7/5 and I might just go for them. Meanwhile, I reckon Ukraine will beat France, they were overpriced a few days ago as 3/1, currently France are alot less favourable and Ukraine are now 11/4.

haha fucking hell? are you on the wind up?! You realise Ukraine didnt quality right? I think your talking about Uruguay.

Just created a betclic account for my £20 bet which if loses returns the stake

My bet is...

France to beat Uruguay

Mexico HT-FT vs South Africa

England to beat USA by 1 goal

£20 returns £624.80

haha not likely!

Edited by JaMoUsE

South Africa v Mexico

Mexico are 2/1 at Ladbroke's. Good value iyam.

Guest The Three Lions

As I posted in another thread.

I think South Korea are a good bet to beat Greece at 2/1 in the 1230 game on Saturday, done them in a treble with Argentina and England -1. Greece best player is arguably Samaras, you saw how feeble they were at Euro 2008, and the Koreans while being technically weaker than many teams in this, have the best engines in the competition, I think it's a good bet for the Terrier Munchers to turn the Greeks over.

The games today, I haven't bet too much on I think on paper Mexico should win, but opening game, host nation, could easy be a draw, and you can't rely on the frogs for anything these days. Having said that I've took a 10a double on Mexico and France on todays games slightly over 5/1.

Edited by The Three Lions

Guest The Three Lions
South Africa v Mexico

7/5 more like.

South Africa v Mexico

7/5 more like.

Aye, I passed a shop with those odds in the window this morning but I assume that's out of date as I've just checked and they're 7/5 online. I think anything odds-against is decent value like.

Guest The Three Lions
South Africa v Mexico

7/5 more like.

Aye, I passed a shop with those odds in the window this morning but I assume that's out of date as I've just checked and they're 7/5 online. I think anything odds-against is decent value like.

Thought they looked a canny side against England. Not powerful enough to beat a big athletic side like us, but easily good enough to win today, its just that opening day against the hosts thing that is causing me brief doubts. Good value though.

South Africa v Mexico

7/5 more like.

Thought they looked a canny side against England. Not powerful enough to beat a big athletic side like us, but easily good enough to win today, its just that opening day against the hosts thing that is causing me brief doubts. Good value though.

Other slight concern is that the hosts have never lost their opening game (not just the opening game - as it used to be the reigning champs obviously - but any of their opening games). Funny stat that like. Stuck £50 on Mexico anyway.

South Africa v Mexico

7/5 more like.

Other slight concern is that the hosts have never lost their opening game (not just the opening game - as it used to be the reigning champs obviously - but any of their opening games). Funny stat that like. Stuck £50 on Mexico anyway.

I put a tenner on Mexico at 5/4.

I think South Korea are a good bet to beat Greece at 2/1 in the 1230 game on Saturday, done them in a treble with Argentina and England -1. Greece best player is arguably Samaras, you saw how feeble they were at Euro 2008, and the Koreans while being technically weaker than many teams in this, have the best engines in the competition, I think it's a good bet for the Terrier Munchers to turn the Greeks over.

The games today, I haven't bet too much on I think on paper Mexico should win, but opening game, host nation, could easy be a draw, and you can't rely on the frogs for anything these days. Having said that I've took a 10a double on Mexico and France on todays games slightly over 5/1.

What do you reckon of Gekas? His form seems decent, although more than half of his goals in the qualifiers came against Latvia. Worth a punt to score first? Maybe good enough against so called lesser teams to put the knife into S.Korea?

I reckon this one is really close but I fancy Greece to have just enough about them to see them over the line.

but given I put money on Forlan to score first and for Mexico to keep a clean sheet against the hosts I clearly know fuck all :lol:

I took your advice on this one, SK doing the business so far.

Guest The Three Lions
Stuck 20 quid on England to win the whole thing at 8/1.

Very good value.

I'm not so sure about that now.

Bit of a knee jerk reaction, we ALWAYS start tournaments shit. The best opener we played was against France, and we fucking lost that.

Today I've done Serbia-1 double with Slovenia -1 at odds of 15/1.

Done a 5a on Germany 1 Australia 1 correct score too.