Mick on Newcastle Online

LeazesMag

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Stevie

That Mick is a fuckin cunt, he always abuses me, thinking I can't see it.

Look at this fuckin arsehole over there as well

CoachHTT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Toontastic.net

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

It's s**** and full of wankers.

CoachHTT

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

TT to NO is Sunderland to Newcastle

I had a read at some of my old posts on NO the other day, and fuckin hell when you read them back, some of them, I come across as such a cunt. I can't even be reasoned with on some of the threads, but it's good to be self critical. However, I've never come across as big of a cunt as the posters mentioned above.

That Mick is a fuckin cunt, he always abuses me, thinking I can't see it.

Look at this fuckin arsehole over there as well

CoachHTT

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

It's s**** and full of wankers.

CoachHTT

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

TT to NO is Sunderland to Newcastle

I had a read at some of my old posts on NO the other day, and fuckin hell when you read them back, some of them, I come across as such a cunt. I can't even be reasoned with on some of the threads, but it's good to be self critical. However, I've never come across as big of a cunt as the posters mentioned above.

Geez you must be one bored geezer... <_<

• 1 month later...

bump........

even Gol is finding him hard work just now ........

Really is possibly the thickest cunt I've came across on these message boards

thickmick is an apt description

Guest Stevie
Well, back to this post again eh. Never mind.

As we know that baggy likes to dish it out but can't take it, cop a load of this

Personal Message

Baggio Faggio, Nov 2 2007, 12:27 AM

Howaythetoon Legend

Group: Members

'Faggio' is that wanker Dave who's admin on there editing my username and signature earlier, all because I jokingly suggested he wanted to swamp the whole forum with adverts like .com because he wanted to know who ran the SMB site, all this happened in their top secret hidden forum.

I can't be putting up with people editing posts and stuff so I cancelled my account on there. Fuck them.

--------------------

This is what makes me laugh, nothing against you NE5, I've always held you in high regard, and if I could choose 10 people off these boards I've never met to meet for a pint and a crack aboot the toon you'd be one of them.

However, the reason I find that funny is it reminds me of what I used to do. Someone would annoy me on Newcastle Online, I'd get banned, and come on spitting mad on here, and was a) shocked that no one cared I was here :blink: expected people to welcome me with open arms c) expected people to be bothered about the reasons I was here. No one gives a fuck mate, people post on here because it's a good board, and most of the regs avoid NO. I've never hid the fact that I'm here because of their Stalinist expulsion policy towards me, but genuinely mate no one cares.

As we know that baggy likes to dish it out but can't take it, cop a load of this

Personal Message

Howaythetoon Legend

'Faggio' is that wanker Dave who's admin on there editing my username and signature earlier, all because I jokingly suggested he wanted to swamp the whole forum with adverts like .com because he wanted to know who ran the SMB site, all this happened in their top secret hidden forum.

I can't be putting up with people editing posts and stuff so I cancelled my account on there. Fuck them.

--------------------

This is what makes me laugh, nothing against you NE5, I've always held you in high regard, and if I could choose 10 people off these boards I've never met to meet for a pint and a crack aboot the toon you'd be one of them.

However, the reason I find that funny is it reminds me of what I used to do. Someone would annoy me on Newcastle Online, I'd get banned, and come on spitting mad on here, and was a) shocked that no one cared I was here :blink: expected people to welcome me with open arms c) expected people to be bothered about the reasons I was here. No one gives a fuck mate, people post on here because it's a good board, and most of the regs avoid NO. I've never hid the fact that I'm here because of their Stalinist expulsion policy towards me, but genuinely mate no one cares.

hahahahah

UR A STUPID CUNT

GAN HANG YA SEL U STUPID TARD

Personal Message

Howaythetoon Legend

--------------------

they try to ban me but i just make a new account. i'm currently on there now and they havnt realised yet

Personal Message

Howaythetoon Legend

--------------------

hahahahah

UR A STUPID CUNT

You're fun....

:P

Guest Stevie

Personal Message

Howaythetoon Legend

--------------------

hahahahah

UR A STUPID CUNT

T Keith can you not IP ban this Brighton huckle?

Personal Message

Howaythetoon Legend

--------------------

I just started - and resurrected - this thread because I feel a bit sorry for him stevie

Hard to believe anybody can be either so dumb, or so stupidly stubborn. Or both. Who cares.

Did think someone would have agreed with me though, and sure enough ........

It's boring enough on N-O for fuck's sake Steve. Leave it over there man.

the amount of posters involved would suggest otherwise Alex.

Personally I think a little bit of controversy and a few death threats livens it up a bit.