The Official Redknapp out thread

Jimbo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not supporting this appointment, regarding quality Allardyce and Redknapp are six and two threes.

And id dare say that XL Sams time at Bolton is more of an achievement than anything Harry has achieved.

And to be honest when things go wrong they can both adopt that look that says ''Im fucking clueless''

Im not supporting this appointment, regarding quality Allardyce and Redknapp are six and two threes.

And id dare say that XL Sams time at Bolton is more of an achievement than anything Harry has achieved.

And to be honest when things go wrong they can both adopt that look that says ''Im fucking clueless''

What he said. I will give the man a chance and time to change my opinion but at present, I fail to see how this is a step forward from Allardyce.

What he said. I will give the man a chance and time to change my opinion but at present, I fail to see how this is a step forward from Allardyce.

There's a good chance he won't play 4 defensive midfielders across the middle....that's a step forward in my book.

One of the problems I see is that Harry is just as arrogant as Sam.

Aren't they all to some degree ?

Yeah but Allardyce's arrogance blinded him to the obvious mistakes he was making and then refused to make the changes need to rectify these mistakes.

I'll rescind my previous comment and hope that he isn't quite as arrogant in the same way as Allardyce. Tbh given the pressure of the Newcastle job and the additional bollocks spouted by the media any manager would need to be either fairly arrogant or desperate to take on the job at SJP.

I've just had a brainwave! What was Redknapp's record at Wist Ham as compared to Roeder? Whatever Roeder's record for us maybe Redknapp would be that much better for us... I'm clutching at straws aren't I?...

This tbh.

I bet this isn't what the Allardyce Out Brigade had in mind.

This tbh.

It's not blown my socks off but I'm not disapointed, I think he'll be a big improvement on Allardyce.

This tbh.

My view is that whatever he achieved at Bolton, that style of play has an upper ceiling as SBR said. At least Redknapp will look to get in players who can play rather than Nolan and his ilk.

I'm not sure if I'm coming round to the idea or I'm just resigning myself to the decision... I was 100% against the idea this morning, the Redknapp-o-meter is moving ever closer to acceptability.

I'm not sure if I'm coming round to the idea or I'm just resigning myself to the decision... I was 100% against the idea this morning, the Redknapp-o-meter is moving ever closer to acceptability.

Well worst comes to worst you'll only have to put up with him for 5-6 months.