• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robson was here 5 years

Souness was here 18 months

Roeder was here 12 months

Sam was here 8 months

Harry out by the end of May then? :lol:

Jimbo would say we're improving at deciding when people are shit.

It's a good thing.

Everyone should console themselves with the fact that it could have been McLaren

Considering some of the reactions to possibly getting Redknapp on here today, McLaren would probably just be met with ambivalence.

Robson was here 5 years

Souness was here 18 months

Roeder was here 12 months

Sam was here 8 months

Harry out by the end of May then? :lol:

Jimbo would say we're improving at deciding when people are shit.

It's a good thing.

Well said, just a shame we can't decide when people are shit during the selection process.

Fuckin pathetic.......some of you on here are down right ridiculus and you know who you all are! No wonder we are in the situation we are when we've got tossers amongst our ranks who act like this!

PATHETIC! :lol:

roy_walker.jpg

"Say what you see!"

Fuckin pathetic.......some of you on here are down right ridiculus and you know who you all are! No wonder we are in the situation we are when we've got tossers amongst our ranks who act like this!

roy_walker.jpg

"Say what you see!"

Well its true.....brings a new meaning to "fickle"

Im not supporting this appointment, regarding quality Allardyce and Redknapp are six and two threes.

Or six and two threes for you and one for me, stick it in the envelope and put it under the plate guv'nor....

if you use the Redknapp method of accountancy.

*allegedly* :lol:

roy_walker.jpg

"Say what you see!"

"You could just say you've shit on your Mr. Chips."

50 goddam posts you've made on here. Where do you get the cojones for this kind of shit?

Don't know why 'arry seems to be in the pole position to replace Allardyce. Looking at his record as a manager doesn't conjure up any great joy. Matter of fact it would be had to determine if his record was much better than Sam's overall.

At least 'arry doesn't chew like a cow.

Don't know why 'arry seems to be in the pole position to replace Allardyce. Looking at his record as a manager doesn't conjure up any great joy. Matter of fact it would be had to determine if his record was much better than Sam's overall.

At least 'arry doesn't chew like a cow.

Harry's not a hack.

Nobbysol - cant you sense the sarcasm if my post? esssh honestly- and i wanted him here so dont speak for us all aye.

Did you not sense my sarcasm? Ok but i think i speak for most. Rather have an experienced foreign manager.