Managers

highpants

FFS , just looking at the topics on this site is unreal and exactly why we are where we are, who ever the new manager is FFS give him a chance, were shite because we dont give anyone long enough, look at David Moyes at Everton. Grow up you arseholes and realise your not going to get a Mourinho or similar, get fucking real, your showing exactly why were a discrace, a Rednapp out poll, please.

FFS , just looking at the topics on this site is unreal and exactly why we are where we are, who ever the new manager is FFS give him a chance, were shite because we dont give anyone long enough, look at David Moyes at Everton. Grow up you arseholes and realise your not going to get a Mourinho or similar, get fucking real, your showing exactly why were a discrace, a Rednapp out poll, please.

There is already one on here :lol:

A fan has the right to say whatever he jolly well likes.... :lol:

Do you really think Spurs fans would be happy with Redknapp?

Are they bigger than us?

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Bollocks, we're shite because we keep appointing shite managers.

Where exactly do you think we would be if we'd have given Souness, Gullit and Roeder 5 or 6 years ?

and as for the "Redknapp out" thread, I think you've just been wooshed ! :lol:

Bollocks, we're shite because we keep appointing shite managers.

Where exactly do you think we would be if we'd have given Souness, Gullit and Roeder 5 or 6 years ?

and as for the "Redknapp out" thread, I think you've just been wooshed ! :lol:

The Redknapp out comment was sarcasm, you thick twat.

Seriously why do people like you bother?

If you had half an ounce of intelligence you'd realise, like Jimbo stated, the club for too long now has been employing the wrong managers for all the wrong reasons.

But hey you can give us examples like Moyes who is a midtable manager who will occasionally get lucky and finish in the top six, how about Neil Warnock at the blades he was there for eight years so obviously he must have taken them to multiple titles and trophies! And do we even need to mention the twat who was just shown the door and all his success at Bolton. He was there emptying the stands as long as Warnock was at Sheffield United.

And please tell us why we can't get anyone of Mourinho's ilk?

Seriously you'd be better off taking your highpants and wandering down the road to either of the teams that wear read, they're happy, like you, to live with no ambition.

If Redknapp had got the job when Allardyce did (ie Shepherd had appointed him), I reckon it would have been greeted with more good cheer.

The fact that the new owner has spent £200M+ on the club so far might have raised expectation somewhat as to his direction, which means people are going to be disillussioned when his new man has only a couple of games experience in Europe. Hardly reaching for the stars.

If you had half an ounce of intelligence you'd realise, like Jimbo stated, the club for too long now has been employing the wrong managers for all the wrong reasons.

But hey you can give us examples like Moyes who is a midtable manager who will occasionally get lucky and finish in the top six, how about Neil Warnock at the blades he was there for eight years so obviously he must have taken them to multiple titles and trophies! And do we even need to mention the twat who was just shown the door and all his success at Bolton. He was there emptying the stands as long as Warnock was at Sheffield United.

Seriously you'd be better off taking your highpants and wandering down the road to either of the teams that wear read, they're happy, like you, to live with no ambition.

Tosser

Tosser

Obviously the truth hurts.

Moyes is a very good manager tbh.

Sorry but you are wrong crimson.

He's not actually - he IS a good manager and has done well in turning Everton around.

However he's not the right man for us and appointing him would not be the right thing to do in my opinion. Simply another Allardyce, Souness, Hughes, etc...

He's not actually - he IS a good manager and has done well in turning Everton around.

However he's not the right man for us and appointing him would not be the right thing to do in my opinion. Simply another Allardyce, Souness, Hughes, etc...

I'd be pleased with Moyes, prefer him over Hughes and Redknapp.

Midtable who for every good year has a bad one.

So what I said originally, no?

Sorry craig but it was more a reaction to the two people calling for the club to be happy with the level of Moyes than anything.

Coming from the man suggesting Thomas Doll. :lol:

Wolfie are you not going to play nice?

So you'd like to see Moyes at Newcastle? Maybe a Kassell?

Seeing as I am in a "Devils Advocate" mood today, what more do you want the likes of Moyes and other managers who constantly get slated on here to do?

The guy is a young manager who has arguably over achieved, going by the logic of many about how "Big" a team Everton are, at both clubs hes been at. On here I have seen many "who is the bigger team" arguments about the likes of us, Everton and Spurs and by the majority I read that they are not big sides, so what would you argue is success at these clubs?

An argument is always thrown up about what have they won etc which surely has a simple answer. Fuck all

. But lets be honest we very rarely see anyone but the top four win anything. When the England job etc (yes I realise Moyes isn't English but I am talking about other managers also) comes up people are up in arms that there are no decent English/British coaches but what chances do they get to show how good they are, if most supporters got their way very few I would argue.

Like I say I am merely playing devils advocate as of course I would much rather see the likes of Van Gaal, Lippi etc But its surprises me how much we slate the achivements of managers like O'Neill, Allardyce, Moyes etc but if they are getting finishes of 6th, 7th etc at teams that I see on here as getting slagged off as not being big sides surely they are doing a "good" job at least?