Shearer would accept the job if offered

Jimbo

Talksport's north east correspondent, Graham Courtney claims that Alan Shearer has said he would accept the Newcastle United job if offered but is not persuing it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer over Harry for me. If Klinsman can get Germany to 3rd in the world cup, and then get the Bayern position (far bigger club than us), then I am sure Big Al could do a job. Fuck it - just offer it to him Morshley!

Not exactly a big shock to be fair. Unlike us they have a canny team.

If we aren't going to get someone top notch. I would be happy enough with shearer,can't be any worse then some of the recent people in the job, and knows whats expected at the club. Would probably get given time by the fans aswell...

Well iv said this all along that, shearer would bring a huge lift to the club and would play the team and football we want, plus we are not going to move on untill he has had his shot at it. I persoanlly think it is the best move for us if we are not to be able to get mourinho. I like redknapp but shearers a better choice!

Would love to see shearer and keegan together. Maybe even rob lee in as a coach too? haha

Definitely something up cos that daft twat craig has been standing outside of sjp for the last twelve hours waiting for redknap and apparently he is 250 miles away in london - must be sick as :lol:

Love it! Serves him right....tosser

Definitely more inspiring than Redknapp. I don't care if he's a little green, he's got a load of respect and a lot to prove.

:lol:

Experience is over rated IMO. Passion and confidence are far more useful.

Don't get me wrong I would rather have a top class manager like Jose but if we can't get someone like him and if he is going to get lots of money I would rather him than Redknapp or Maclaren.