So which manager wont get a caning on here ??

jaythesouthernmag

would rather Hiddink than Van Gaal but either would be the best we've had since Bobby by a country mile.

Hiddink and Arshavin to arrive on some Russian nuclear submarine!

I would have had either of those last time...but right now we need a bit of swagger IMO.

would rather Hiddink than Van Gaal but either would be the best we've had since Bobby by a country mile.

I would have had either of those last time...but right now we need a bit of swagger IMO.

Ruud?

Hiddink and van Gaal have bollocks the size of coconuts and you want a manager with a bit more "swagger"!

That's it, it's official there is no manager on this planet that we won't complain about :lol:

Ruud?

He's busy showing Victoria how one has to shave their balls to play sexy football!

Hiddink and van Gaal have bollocks the size of coconuts and you want a manager with a bit more "swagger"!

That's it, it's official there is no manager on this planet that we won't complain about :lol:

I see what you mean, what I meant was I think they're arrogant but not charismatic

I doubt Hiddink would join now with the Euros coming in the summer.

Van Gaal plays lovely football. :lol:

Houllier perhaps?

The sort of managers we should have been trying for at least.

I doubt Hiddink would join now with the Euros coming in the summer.

Van Gaal plays lovely football. :lol:

Houllier perhaps?

The sort of managers we should have been trying for at least.

100% agreement, but I suspect Hughes and Shearer are ahead of them on Morshley's list.

I can confirm tomorrow morning that Loerrach:Zeitung will be running a story that Ottmar is interested, he said he has never seen such glorious golf courses in all his life.

http://loerrach-zeitung.de/artikelhitz.html

:D

Can I say without a shadow of a doubt, you are evil!

So which manager do we really want? Who knows maybe Loerrach:Zeitung may be covering a story them being interested and could get some media interest and word over to them. :lol:

The only thing the club said origionally is that they want a man with 'experience' So I think Shearer won't happen. Given the age of the bloke they've chased so far, I also don't think Hughes would qualify.

Previously Ashley has said he's as fond of his ex wife as he is of Mclaren, so I think he's ruled out.

Fucked if I know who it WILL be though.