Does Mike Ashley read this forum?

uguysarefunny

Does anyone else think Mike Ashley might have the odd look at this forum to see what the fans think?

He's obviously shown he likes to hang out with the average toon supporter, this is one of very few

popular boards dealing with all things toon and he could lurk here anonymously. Am I just being nieve ?

If he did give the occassional look , what would he make of it ?

Yes of course he reads the boards. yer self made billionaires all tend to spend a lot of time dicking about on message boards-especially when they are pretending to be busy

I bet Bill Gates is always pissing about on the internet.

Yes of course he reads the boards. yer self made billionaires all tend to spend a lot of time dicking about on message boards-especially when they are pretending to be busy

Wonder if he uses Firefox? :lol:

Wonder if he uses Firefox? :panic:

:lol:

well it's probably one of the few ways he gets exposed to the hoi polloi , except when he's sitting in the crowd at a match surrounded my minders cleverly desguised to look like yer average toon supporter.

well it's probably one of the few ways he gets exposed to the hoi polloi , except when he's sitting in the crowd at a match surrounded my minders cleverly desguised to look like yer average toon supporter.

Cleverly disguised to look like his daughters you mean.

No fear, he can't use a computer to save his life allegedly.

Now Morticia, he prefers N-O and skunkers.

No I don't. :lol:

Did you get my email then?

Obviously you didn't listen to my advice!

Wonder if he uses Firefox? ;)

Of course, explorer doesn't work that well on his mac!

Does anyone else think Mike Ashley might have the odd look at this forum to see what the fans think?

He's obviously shown he likes to hang out with the average toon supporter, this is one of very few

popular boards dealing with all things toon and he could lurk here anonymously. Am I just being nieve ?

If he did give the occassional look , what would he make of it ?

It's you isn't it Mike, I can see through your clever bluff.

Cleverly disguised to look like his daughters you mean.

Trained Ninjas them two you know.