Big Club Arent You !

blackburn cockend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are 2 blackburn fans so concerned with us atm? Its not as if it was even you playing us.

10 seasons in europe out of the last 12.

8 top 6 finishes out of the last 14.

Get onto wikipedia to give us blackburns comparitive stats over the same period please?

You know what... this Blackburn fan might have a point - they beat us on the number of relegations too. And what's more, they've got a Premiership relegation to boast about. Shit lads, we don't stand a chance :lol:

Blackburn are a small town club trying to play with the big boys, they will never ever have 52k fans at each home game and they will never win anything with a bunch of fuck ups. At least we are ambitious about winning a cup and we have more chance than you, so go away and shove your head up your arse u cockroach.

erm well we have been to a few semi finals in the last few years, if my memory serves me right 2 in the F.A cup and 1 in the league cup. ye we wont get 52k fans on but will you get 74k like utd, probably not but is anyone bothered no. ohh and btw isyour vocabulary quite small, you just seem to swear alot??

Who cares about my vocabulary your team is shit and fuck of and come back when you have a stadium that isn't falling apart.

:D

Where did you get this Mong from?

From Blackburn by the looks of things

Jesus Christ , you really are Numb arent you fella?

:lol::panic::D

Brilliant.

Yeah, your Numb too you illiterate bastard!

Ugh :rolleyes:

:lol:

;)

Wait have i been had here lol?

Yes you have you illiterate bastard.

How you can say that and then say "LOL" is beyond me.

How have i been had though, i put numb on purpose to show how stupid it sounds <_<

Ugh <_<

:lol:

;)

Wait have i been had here lol?

Yes you have you illiterate bastard.

How you can say that and then say "LOL" is beyond me.

How have i been had though, i put numb on purpose to show how stupid it sounds <_<

Read it again :rolleyes:

Why are 2 blackburn fans so concerned with us atm? Its not as if it was even you playing us.

10 seasons in europe out of the last 12.

8 top 6 finishes out of the last 14.

Get onto wikipedia to give us blackburns comparitive stats over the same period please?

I just looked on the premiership trophy and saw just 4 names - Man U, Chelski, Arse.............and BLACKBURN ROVERS :lol:

One Love - BRFC

1 good season 13 years ago ;) Are you 3 all mates or something? Bit strange that 3 BR fans start posting on the same day.

Its just that you are such easy targets - big club my arse

big club my arse

Anybody who calls themselves a football fan who denies NUFC is a big club is a fucking idiot.

You can say "not as big as you think you are" - thats a debate but "big club my arse" qualifies you as sky era fuckwitted twat.

Goodnight.

Head to head wins:

Newcastle 55

Blackburn 48

Now fuck off.

Trophies in my lifetime:

You - Fuck All

BRFC - Manx Cup, Full Members Cup, Carling Cup & Premiership Title.

Now you Fuck Off

No you fuck off.

big club my arse

Anybody who calls themselves a football fan who denies NUFC is a big club is a fucking idiot.

You can say "not as big as you think you are" - thats a debate but "big club my arse" qualifies you as sky era fuckwitted twat.

Goodnight.

You are a brilliantly supported club - no doubt.

To be a big club you have to have success - check the 'big four' if you are not sure

Big club - never

Head to head wins:

Newcastle 55

Blackburn 48

Now fuck off.

Trophies in my lifetime:

You - Fuck All

BRFC - Manx Cup, Full Members Cup, Carling Cup & Premiership Title.

Now you Fuck Off

Sadly though, to be fair that probably reads the same as 'trophies in Jack Walker's lifetime' too (minus the Carling Cup) and he lived well into his 200's.