'arry done us up like a kipper

Asprilla

There he is blabbing away letting all other managers know they're second choice, while going on about how he couldn't let his players or the club down....

....you still went to the meeting though to see if you fancied it.

Wanker!! :lol:

There he is blabbing away letting all other managers know they're second choice, while going on about how he couldn't let his players or the club down....

Did he go to a meeting?

This should NEVER have got to the media. The club are to blame for that, not Redknapp.

Can't blame the club, it's been as tight as a gnats chuff since Ashley came in. Unless the 'dressing room mole' is still in force then I think it's Redknapp telling his Journo mates what the craic is. Very unprofessional, but it's not the work of our lot.

This should NEVER have got to the media. The club are to blame for that, not Redknapp.

Can't blame the club, it's been as tight as a gnats chuff since Ashley came in. Unless the 'dressing room mole' Shola is still in force then I think it's Redknapp telling his Journo mates what the craic is. Very unprofessional, but it's not the work of our lot.

FYP :lol:

In all honesty, it makes our club look like a fuckin' shithole. And I don't blame 'arry.

Well he supposedly didnt turn us down, it wasnt offered to him. Talks just broke down over him wanting to commute rather than move up.

Which further shows his slyness.... I have a lot of respect for what he's achieving at Portsmouth but he's being a little economical with the truth it appears...

I suspect the most likely thing was that Redknapp was/is one of several people the board was/is looking at and wanted to sound them out IF they offered them the job would they be interested so it's not so much a case of Redknapp being first choice and anyone else is second choice, he was just one of several.

I suspect the most likely thing was that Redknapp was/is one of several people the board was/is looking at and wanted to sound them out IF they offered them the job would they be interested so it's not so much a case of Redknapp being first choice and anyone else is second choice, he was just one of several.

Although i would like this to be the case i suspect not - although i agree that Redknapp has used this to ensure more money for his retirement pot - i feel if it was just a sounding out things wouldn't have gone as mental as they did.

Only hope that this can be resolved very soon as i am sick to the fuckin back teeth of the constant slatings we are getting

Apparently Jamie Redknapp was touting a lot of done deal bollocks to the papers on Friday morning.

ITK-tastic but apparently Redknapp would love the job but is concerned about leaving Portsmouth in the right way so don't be surprised if he still comes here now, or at the end of the season.

ITK good enough to trust that you would put money on this?

Pedro speaking to Jamie R on the phone. Or so I heard :lol:

As if anyone would consider doing this job commuting from the south coast. Wake and up smell the bullshit that's being shovelled people. Anal lives.

That's exactly what he was considering. Why do you think he wouldn't speak to the press on Friday?