'arry done us up like a kipper

Asprilla

As if anyone would consider doing this job commuting from the south coast. Wake and up smell the bullshit that's being shovelled people. Anal lives.

That's exactly what he was considering. Why do you think he wouldn't speak to the press on Friday?

Because he was thinking about taking the job in general. Unlike Mort he probably didn't want to look like an idiot if he ended up taking it, by giving a press conference for his current club an hour before taking another one. Commuting by plane would be just daft, no one in their right mind would do it. It's spin, denied again by Redknapp today. If he's talking shit, then like I say there are many with an interest in proving him a liar, well this is a golden opportunity for them, so why don't they act? Because it's pure crap.

As if anyone would consider doing this job commuting from the south coast. Wake and up smell the bullshit that's being shovelled people. Anal lives.

That's exactly what he was considering. Why do you think he wouldn't speak to the press on Friday?

Because he was thinking about taking the job in general. Unlike Mort he probably didn't want to look like an idiot if he ended up taking it, by giving a press conference for his current club an hour before taking another one. Commuting by plane would be just daft, no one in their right mind would do it. It's spin, denied again by Redknapp today. If he's talking shit, then like I say there are many with an interest in proving him a liar, well this is a golden opportunity for them, so why don't they act? Because it's pure crap.

Who cares who's telling the truth. Mort and Ashley are on our side. So Redknapp can fuck off.

You're wrong, he was considering it.

Source?

Source?

Considering the amount of speculation in your posts in general, and the one above, you've got a fucking cheek ;)

Edited by alex

Just seen the fat-faced cockney shitbag on Piers Morgan - Sandbank. No way he's ever going do leave there.

"We larve it 'eere, me an' Sawndra. We went to Powtugawl capla years back, dey put us in a wroom lookin' awva de mawtaway, I lookdat Sawndra and sayed, "Wot we dewin 'eere, let's gaw back 'ome". we larve it 'eere, me an' Sawndra."

Fucker clearly using us to boost the old pension fund.

"We larve it 'eere, me an' Sawndra. We went to Powtugawl capla years back, dey put us in a wroom lookin' awva de mawtaway, I lookdat Sawndra and sayed, "Wot we dewin 'eere, let's gaw back 'ome". we larve it 'eere, me an' Sawndra."

:D

cockney twat. :icon_lol:

When Harry met Sulley ... a rich version of Neighbours

Giles Smith: Armchair view

Sandbanks, Piers Morgan’s three-part exploration of the unlikely community of the ultra-rich emerging on a spit of land in the mouth of Poole Harbour, could not have been more timely. No sooner had Harry Redknapp declined the Newcastle United job, citing his contentedness at home in Dorset as the deciding factor, than we got an exclusive look inside that home and a chance to see for ourselves exactly what is holding the Portsmouth manager’s heart so firmly.

Now, some would argue that the opportunity to manage England’s most deluded football club – and with stewardship from Mike “I wear a replica shirt, me” Ashley into the bargain – is not as attractive nor as straightforwardly tempting as it is occasionally made out to be. Some even suggest that this particular job is the poisoned chalice that was made just before the mould for poisoned chalices got broken and thrown in the bin. And, accordingly, for people of this persuasion, it follows that, even if Harry had been living in a wet cardboard box by the railway line near Ashford in Kent, he still could have reasonably named a desire not to uproot himself as his prime reason for saying no. But that’s an extreme view of the prospects at Newcastle, of course – not one taken by Kevin Keegan (whose house remains, at this point, untelevised) and not one endorsed here, either, where we prefer to think that a man might be living happily with his wife in a hugely desirable and highly valuable sea-front property at the other end of the country and still be at least mildly tickled by the prospect of working with Joey Barton. Anyway, just to be clear about this: Harry, we can definitively state, on the evidence of our own eyes, is not living in a wet cardboard box. Rather, he is living in a rolling mansion of a kind that Cary Grant might not have turned up his nose at had the mansion been in Beverly Hills or Palm Springs, say, rather than just outside Poole.

With Harry as a chuckling guide, the cameras panned around the reception rooms, which, given the land they cover, took quite some time. To judge from the size of Harry’s dining-room table and its accompanying set of black, tall-backed chairs, he and Sandra, his wife, are not averse to having the whole of Poole over for dinner on occasions. Indeed, it was one of those tables at which, if asked to pass the salt down to the other end, you would probably decide to FedEx it to guarantee delivery within 24 hours. From the windows, meanwhile, there were astonishing vistas of rolling sea and equally rolling Dorset fields. Essentially, it seems that Harry’s dilemma came down to this: Britain’s nicest view every morning, or Alan Smith? And Harry went for the view.

Keegan, of course, felt differently. But then, he doesn’t live in Sandbanks. They’re calling it “Britain’s Monte Carlo” and if Monte Carlo were approximately one five-hundredth of its size and cold most of the year, the analogy would pretty much hold. Interestingly, though, given the choice between Britain’s Monte Carlo and the other, Monaco-based version, every single Formula One driver, most Russian billionaires with a yacht to park and Ken Bates have historically plumped for the latter, a trend that Sandbanks will probably have to turn around if it wants the Monte Carlo label to start sticking properly.

Not everyone, though, is entirely convinced by the upwards direction that the community is taking. It was valuable to hear the views, in this area, of a disenchanted barman called Ian, who reckons Sandbanks is “20 houses going round the edge of a load of rubbish” and, moreover, amounts to “the biggest con in England”. In the meantime, welcome to the area, Sulley Muntari, the Portsmouth midfield player, and his “glamour model” girlfriend. As they explained to Morgan, on the terrace of the Harbour Heights Hotel, the “biggest con in England” had been warmly recommended to them by Harry – a touching detail, I think, and something of a corrective, too. At any rate, I had always assumed that the attitude of managers, with regard to living near their players, was similar to the attitude of teachers, who generally prefer to find somewhere outside their catchment areas in order to minimise the possibility of running into their pupils in Sainsbury’s at the weekend. Not Harry, though, by all accounts, who is happy to see footballers move in over the fence without once thinking, “There goes the neighbourhood”.

Actually, on the subject of the neighbourhood going, it was the assertion of one contributor to Morgan’s programme that increasing sea levels will destroy Sandbanks before long, nature rising up to wash the community away in a welter of tall dining chairs and unplayed grand pianos. And even then, Harry didn’t fancy taking on Newcastle United. Makes you think, doesn’t it, Kevin?

bullshit...