Stoke (h) on Wednesday

catmag

If there is anyone off NO going let me know and i'll come. They have some explaining to do.

;)

Fuck sake mate what are you going to do? Belt someone because they banned/suspended (whatever the fuck) from an internet site... ;)

Sounds a reasonable excuse to me.

If there is anyone off NO going let me know and i'll come. They have some explaining to do.

:D

Fuck sake mate what are you going to do? Belt someone because they banned/suspended (whatever the fuck) from an internet site... ;)

Ye kna what i'll do???....???!!!!???? I'll bloody well forgive them.

I'm that type of chap. ;)

:yes

Ye kna what i'll do???....???!!!!???? I'll bloody well forgive them.

I'm that type of chap. ;)

:D

I'm going to the match (only because I signed up for the season ticket renewal with free tickets which they still haven't taken any payments for)!

Don't think I'll make it to the pub because of work but if I have time I'll call in for a quick drink.

I'm going to the match (only because I signed up for the season ticket renewal with free tickets which they still haven't taken any payments for)!

Don't think I'll make it to the pub because of work but if I have time I'll call in for a quick drink.

It'll be good to see you. It's been a while!

Am I fuck paying for a ticket to watch a managerless football team. Have fun au pub though!

Would you like some salt and pepper to eat them words with, ginge? :nufc: