FAO Baggio

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon
You're not allowed to play for 3 different club teams between July 1st and June 30th.

Did Ben Haim play for Bolton this season? I can't remember.

I mind when you said Nolan had a shite touch Baggio. :lol:

No, he was out of contract at the end of last season.

Nolan's shite tbf, Stevie.

;) I remember when you ridiculed me on Newcastle Online for saying Nolan had great technique, knowing I'd just been banned and couldn't "retort", that was funny, but even funnier was a few of the specky geeks on there actually agreeing with you. Nolan in a good team would be awesome, he's had his worst season arguably for them though.

I think that goal he's just scored there, had Elano just produced a bit of technique like that, people all over the country, as well as Souness, Keys and McAllister would all have their cocks in their hands right now. In the top 5 goals I've seen this season, pure TECHNIQUE at its finest.

You're not allowed to play for 3 different club teams between July 1st and June 30th.

Did Ben Haim play for Bolton this season? I can't remember.

I mind when you said Nolan had a shite touch Baggio. :lol:

No, he was out of contract at the end of last season.

Nolan's shite tbf, Stevie.

;) I remember when you ridiculed me on Newcastle Online for saying Nolan had great technique, knowing I'd just been banned and couldn't "retort" , that was funny, but even funnier was a few of the specky geeks on there actually agreeing with you. Nolan in a good team would be awesome, he's had his worst season arguably for them though.

I think that goal he's just scored there, had Elano just produced a bit of technique like that, people all over the country, as well as Souness, Keys and McAllister would all have their cocks in their hands right now. In the top 5 goals I've seen this season, pure TECHNIQUE at its finest.

:rolleyes:

not surprised at the bold bit either

Edited by LeazesMag

Shittest 'I told you so' I've seen in some time Stevie mate :lol:;)

who's right though

Baggy prefers Kieron Dire who stands on the goal line watching the ball go into the goal, and does absolutley sweet FA in the last 4-5 years for the club, because he has "silky skills" or something like that.

You can tell he's only seen the toon play 100 times despite being 27 years old. A know nowt, basically. :rolleyes:

Guest stevieintoon
Baggio was spot on tbf. Nolan's still shite, has a poor touch but certainly hit a sweet strike today.

Oh dear. Peasepud could you signin yahoo tonight please re: multi's and IP addresses.

who's right though

Baggy prefers Kieron Dire who stands on the goal line watching the ball go into the goal, and does absolutley sweet FA in the last 4-5 years for the club, because he has "silky skills" or something like that.

You can tell he's only seen the toon play 100 times despite being 27 years old. A know nowt, basically. :rolleyes:

I used to keep a diary of every toon game I went to up to the age of 16. By my 16th birthday I'd been to 147 games. My 100th was probably the most important of any toon game, when we beat Pompey 1-0. Having said that I was fortunate because I always had someone to take me when I was a bairn. 100 at 27 though, <_<, the lad that made Newcastle Online, "Chris", he's about 30 and by all accounts has been to about 25 games in his life. Still though some might say, if you've been to 1 game and you love the toon you're no less of a fan than someone that's been to 500, not me though. However, I've known some armchair fans like the above, who talk complete sense about football, and I've know season ticket holders for 15 years talk total pish.

Edited by stevieintoon

who's right though

Tough call but I reckon Dyer would be more of an asset to the current NUFC side than Nolan, provided he was fit of course, which would be far from guarenteed even if he hadn't broken his leg. Not a massive fan of either player though. Think Baggio knows his stuff as well, as does Stevie like.

Baggio was spot on tbf. Nolan's still shite, has a poor touch but certainly hit a sweet strike today.

Oh dear. Peasepud could you signin yahoo tonight please re: multi's and IP addresses.

Shittest 'I told you so' I've seen in some time Stevie mate ;) ;)

who's right though

You can tell he's only seen the toon play 100 times despite being 27 years old. A know nowt, basically. :D

I used to keep a diary of every toon game I went to up to the age of 16. By my 16th birthday I'd been to 147 games. My 100th was probably the most important of any toon game, when we beat Pompey 1-0. Having said that I was fortunate because I always had someone to take me when I was a bairn. 100 at 27 though, :yes, the lad that made Newcastle Online, "Chris", he's about 30 and by all accounts has been to about 25 games in his life. Still though some might say, if you've been to 1 game and you love the toon you're no less of a fan than someone that's been to 500, not me though. However, I've known some armchair fans like the above, who talk complete sense about football, and I've know season ticket holders for 15 years talk total pish.

I used to number the programmes. The Fairs Cup Final in 1969 was number 98, I was 14. Even then I didn't particularly care for players who only bothered turning up for one game in 10, or watched the ball drop over them when they stood on the goal line, not that I've seen many players actually do that like. Sometimes it takes one thing to convince you of a players real worth, and sometimes the exact opposite. Much prefer the character of players like Smith who clear off the goalline and stand up and be counted when we are under pressure like he did at the SOS. Or the sheer determination to make poor balls into good ones like Craig Bellamy does.

Agree with your general view, but as you say, some people talk shit however many times they have watched the club, and some people have more sense and are more pragmatic than others, if that is the right word.

Ive searched and Big TRon is the only poster with that ip.

Nolan is a try-hard plodder. Dragging Dyer into the argument isn't going to change that.

It makes it true because you say it is? ;) He's a quality player, and would even better in a good side.

He of little technique, the try harder......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Hd2ErjN6A

The Arsenal goal at Highbury ;)

The comments on that video are hardly glowing, they mainly suggest that he he's been poor for the last 2 years.

One excellent goal and he's the next Zidane! ;)

Big Tron is right and Nolan is shite, it's not just the 'Speckys' on Newcastle-Online who agree with me either, plenty of Bolton fans who watch him week in and week out think he's shite too.

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.p...51&hl=nolan

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.p...=nolan&st=0

Of course you probably know more than them about a player they watch every week since you're so knowledgeable about football (except the time you thought you would become a professional gambler and ended up bankrupt) perhaps you should sign up with your youtube compilations and put them in their place, or even better put a big article about it on Ohmelads.com...

As for Dyer, I've said he's a better player than Smith and as far as replacements go Allardyce had fucked up big time, mainly because we need the pace down the right and that Smith is fucking garbage, at least Smith tries hard though.

Edited by Baggio

Guest stevieintoon
One excellent goal and he's the next Zidane! ;)

Of course you probably know more than them about a player they watch every week since you're so knowledgeable about football (except the time you thought you would become a professional gambler and ended up bankrupt) perhaps you should sign up with your youtube compilations and put them in their place, or even better put a big article about it on Ohmelads.com...

You're getting good at posting personal things about people you don't even know aren't you. It's very easy to do when you're sat there with a can of special brew, in your dressing gown at 3am, with your flip flops on you got from Magaluf/Ibiza/some cheap shithole that attracts people from Glasgow/Gateshead/Bradford type places, in 1991. It's a lot harder to do when someones stood right in front of you, you don't have that mask of anonymity. What you said to NSG, you wouldn't say to his face, if you saw him you'd probably fuckin shit yesel, likewise with me. So why act the cunt on here you cowardly tosser.

I've already conceded he's having a shite season, if you scroll up, doesn't make him a bad player, he's had an excellent career with a club punching well above their weight.

Have to say I was under the impression that Nolan had had one good season rather than one shite one, and was very poor last year as well. I know there are a fair few Bolton fans who don't rate him anyway.

As for the Smith/Dyer angle, whilst I'd much rather have a player with Smith's character (although it won't do him much good in the next two games...) we really could have done with Dyer's pace and goals this season. Didn't he get 7 last year? It's not a huge tally, but would have helped.