BANNED!

smoggeordie

Apologies Nick, show them the thread link on that Watford forum to prove it was me. Bunch of utter tossers. I shouldn't even be banned never mind you, still it's the most power the mods on there will have in their tiny lives. Was a bit sly of me though, tell you what though there seems to be double the amount of posters on there these days.

I'll pay for your game tomorrow night as compensation.

Some compensation. ;)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, I think i've just cracked it ;) A couple of weeks back I gave frigging Stevie my log in details for the Watford forum......which happens to be identical to NO.

;)

Apologies Nick, show them the thread link on that Watford forum to prove it was me. Bunch of utter tossers. I shouldn't even be banned never mind you, still it's the most power the mods on there will have in their tiny lives. Was a bit sly of me though, tell you what though there seems to be double the amount of posters on there these days.

http://www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37297 They can PM me for Log in details, although I suppose they already have them.

As far as paying for my game tomorrow night......you still owe me a tenner for last weeks clean sheet :D

Guest stevieintoon
Shit, I think i've just cracked it ;) A couple of weeks back I gave frigging Stevie my log in details for the Watford forum......which happens to be identical to NO.

;)

http://www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37297 They can PM me for Log in details, although I suppose they already have them.

As far as paying for my game tomorrow night......you still owe me a tenner for last weeks clean sheet :yes

We got a 10-0 cos the opposition never turned up :D It says in the contract you actually have to make a save to qualify for your clean sheet bonus.

Gemmill, I agree, but NSG uses that forum all the time, and is a good contributor to it. I'm to blame not him, if people are that petty in 2008, people who mascarade as Newcastle fans, then what a fuckin sad sad state of affairs that is.

Cunt reporting for duty. :D

I'm happy to explain why you've been banned... ...oh look you've figured it out.

;)

no need to be a sarky twat indi!!

some people on that site need to take a reality check ffs............

AND

we dont fucking want him here :yes

disclaimer: the above quote it in jest and does not deserve the user to be flogged in the open wastelands of the outback (or a ban)

;)

As far as paying for my game tomorrow night......you still owe me a tenner for last weeks clean sheet :)

We got a 10-0 cos the opposition never turned up :D It says in the contract you actually have to make a save to qualify for your clean sheet bonus.

Gemmill, I agree, but NSG uses that forum all the time, and is a good contributor to it. I'm to blame not him, if people are that petty in 2008, people who mascarade as Newcastle fans, then what a fuckin sad sad state of affairs that is.

:yes Aye but we won the back up game 15-4, with yours truly taking MotM. I'm sure Birkett will back up my Schmeichel-ness as well :icon_lol: (Cue rank performance tomorrow )

Cunt reporting for duty. :D

I'm happy to explain why you've been banned... ...oh look you've figured it out.

;)

So you going to be man enough to un-ban me now you know the truth?

Cunt reporting for duty. :yes

;)

Pretty suprising comment from one person of the NO set up to another :D

this will be all over the hidden forum on N-O now!!

Confirmed to me, via PM, by Dave that such forum exists. Told to keep schtum to certain members that hadn't been invited. Was also told that I wasn't invited to said forum due to my friendships with certain posters.

Guest stevieintoon
Isn't it well known they're a bunch of cunts tho? Hence this is no surprise.

Reckon that you both ran the risk in full knowledge tbh.....

I ran the risk without his prior consent, and I struck lucky that his user name and p/w was the same as it is on the Watford site. For him to be punished for my actions a) makes me feel guilty and b ) is a total joke beyond comprehension.

What an absolute bunch of utter fuckin cunts, you're right Mancmag. The funny thing is the best one of the Mods is the one who got me permanently banned, and doesn't post anymore, which tells you all you need to know.

Isn't it well known they're a bunch of cunts tho? Hence this is no surprise.

Reckon that you both ran the risk in full knowledge tbh.....

I ran the risk without his prior consent, and I struck lucky that his user name and p/w was the same as it is on the Watford site. For him to be punished for my actions a) makes me feel guilty and b ) is a total joke beyond comprehension.

What an absolute bunch of utter fuckin cunts, you're right Mancmag. The funny thing is the best one of the Mods is the one who got me permanently banned, and doesn't post anymore, which tells you all you need to know.

was it me??? hope not, dont think i banned anyone, ;)

Not even in doubt.

;) ;) shhh dont let the posters who keep them going know that i forum exsists that they cannot see!!

Edited by paddy

Guest stevieintoon
i used to post on it when i was a mod, was told to keep quiet about it, but what the fuck if!! like i care about them now!!

Well you will know why I was banned then won't you. I got invited to this VIP forum, heard off people "ah there's loads of benefits, good torrents sites etc...". I got messages "we can trust you not to say anything about this Stevie." I'd been on it two minutes, and cowardly arseholes are slagging people off who aren't even in this fuckin closed forum. Actually slagging them off, from slagging NE5's posts off, to deeply personal things about other people. I mean for fuck sake, this thing had about 100 members (ONE HUNDRED), so I thought fuck this, and told one of the people who were being utterly cut to ribbons on this forum, while the person was treat very well to his (chat) face. I mean fuckin hell, most of us are late 20s early, 30's and it's beyond comprehension that this actually used to go on. The unofficial word is it has been cleaned up, but who gives a fuck it should never have been like that in the first place.

I understand this forum has one too, only for the people who go the meets, but that's fair enough, because there are photo's and such like posted, and to be fair, I don't think there's any sly people on here, and anything that would ever be said in there, as people have enough digs and banter on the forum, without the worry of being banned for unbelievably pathetic reasons, like Baggio and NE5's banning for "flame wars". Fuckin flame wars ;) ;) what the fuck is a flame war????

Confirmed to me, via PM, by Dave that such forum exists. Told to keep schtum to certain members that hadn't been invited. Was also told that I wasn't invited to said forum due to my friendships with certain posters.

Wasn't that me?!?! ;);)

Aye this place has got a hidden forum too but it's not hidden in the sense that it's forbidden to acknowledge it-and in all honesty I don't think it's any different in it's tone to General Chat. It's just got photos.

N-O is just a sordid little fucking grief hole of a forum.

You, as well as Newcastle Rocker. also told me to keep quiet that Matty Raisbeck hadn't been invited. Which I found very, VERY harsh since he did an awful lot of work for the site. They're just a bunch of cliquey internet nerds.

Take Wullie for example, well known to put his opinions across on Newcastle Online and not back down. When he rocked up in real life he was this nerdy, weedy little prick who was basically shuddering from ehad to toe at the thought of communication with another human being.

You gotta love the way they operate that place. You'd think that for someone who contributes regularly, you'd at least get the courtesy of a PM first.

Pitiful!

I got bollocked the other day for whinging about merged threads and shit hot modding. Said I preferred the SMB and got shot down in flames

I've been IP banned on NO for no reason whatsoever.

Sorry NSG, you are banned from using this forum!

Never, ever give your password out...

Only person i've ever given me password to is a lad called Marko1892 and that was about 3 months ago ;)

(and that was to check my PM's over a ticket or something)

Welcome to my world mate, I'm into my 3rd year of my ban.

I am banned for life.

Happy days.