BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO TAYLOR27

FUCKOFF

Is that that fuckin utter utter tragedy from Southampton who looks like a poor mans Austin Powers, or am I getting mixed up? It's been that long.

Aye, also posts whacky pictures of himself with his cat.

Guest stevieintoon
FAO TAYLOR27

FUCKOFF

Is that that fuckin utter utter tragedy from Southampton who looks like a poor mans Austin Powers, or am I getting mixed up? It's been that long.

Aye, also posts whacky pictures of himself with his cat.

Aye

David Ickle sums it up well:

Stevie made a guess at his password and got it right, on the back of some info he'd gave him to get on another forum.

I thought he was well in here too? Surely this can't be the mods on N-O acting like petty tarts again?

Much more shocking that Sam's departure, i made you your signature aswell NSG, i miss you big boy

Ditto that son. I've done bugger all wrong but the speccy twats have had their say and i'm oot. Hoy me that sig so I can use it on here ;)

There's a thread about me on NO already apparently. At least some lads know i've done nowt wrong

Aye, I'll take credit for that chap. F*ckin terrible. Petition about to kicked-off me old chap.

JJS who is that guy in your avatar?

Guest stevieintoon
There's a thread about me on NO already apparently. At least some lads know i've done nowt wrong

Aye, I'll take credit for that chap. F*ckin terrible. Petition about to kicked-off me old chap.

Dee one for me. Justice for the toon two.

At the end of the day, you live by the sword and die by the sword.

To be honest, if you aren't happy with Newcastle-Online, you are better off here. Its a win-win situation.

;)

;)

JJS who is that guy in your avatar?

Howay man, it's none other than Ollie Reed. B*stard, that's my cover blown now chap.......

Another arsey ban.

First off because you didn't engage in any "ban evasion." You weren't banned in the first place.

Second of all, you were hacked! Talk about blaming the victim.

Thirdth, you contribute more to the site than most of the other tossers. Surely a bit of slack could have been given if you had broken a rule (which you hadn't).

I've had my signature and avatars edited on there out of the blue, as well as a ban over nowt. Not once did anyone do me the courtesy of a PM.

Really is a sad state when they're punishing the very people who have kept their site alive.

Guest stevieintoon
Another arsey ban.

First off because you didn't engage in any "ban evasion." You weren't banned in the first place.

Second of all, you were hacked! Talk about blaming the victim.

Thirdth, you contribute more to the site than most of the other tossers. Surely a bit of slack could have been given if you had broken a rule (which you hadn't).

I've had my signature and avatars edited on there out of the blue, as well as a ban over nowt. Not once did anyone do me the courtesy of a PM.

Really is a sad state when they're punishing the very people who have kept their site alive.

It's your site you can do what you want.

Wullie "stole" a lass off another lad. I use the term "stole" loosley, as i'm struggling to think of a single reason why that nerdy twat would be wanted by ANYONE, male or female.

Paul Mosley, the "soopa fan" commented to me that he "couldn't be arsed" going to away games, after an unidentified bug got stuck on his coat when he went to Villa. Also, if rumours are true, he did his hamstring while trying to keep up with Jonny Godsmark while being a shit lino at the academy.

Skirge? Fuck knows, he seems alright.

Wullie wasn't having a bash on you missus too was he NSG?

If I remember right it wasn't that long ago your missus fucked you off after she was getting plenty of cock off someone else at uni, valentines day too wasn't it?

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving bloke.

I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... ;)

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

Arsehole eh? Nice one. You fat sweaty drama queen. ;)

To be honest, this thread needs locking. All it's done is given a load of dicks a chance to have a snipe at people, some of whom haven't even posted in the thread.