BANNED!

smoggeordie

Well if it makes you feel good about yourself, you don't have no votes...

I know, I voted for myself.

Joke!

I'm sure I voted for you.

Recount!! ;)

My post was a double negative. "You don't have no votes," meant "you don't have NO votes." As opposed to "you don't have no votes" in the sense of "you don't have any votes."

;)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

Jesus man, all you do is slag the place off and tell us how shit you think it is.....

So why are you bothered you're banned?? Surely they're doing you a favour? ;)

Why was Stevie so desperate to use the site too?

If its that shit, why bother going through the mental effort of working out Nick's login?

Mental effort? Using the same password he uses for another site? Hardly Gordon Kaye's Krypton Factor is it?

The reason I wanted to use the site is, if you ignore the draconian admin and the many, many wanks and cliques, there are some really good posters on there , the likes of kingdawson still get away with cheek too.

moi ?

Guest stevieintoon
Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

Jesus man, all you do is slag the place off and tell us how shit you think it is.....

So why are you bothered you're banned?? Surely they're doing you a favour? :D

If its that shit, why bother going through the mental effort of working out Nick's login?

Mental effort? Using the same password he uses for another site? Hardly Gordon Kaye's Krypton Factor is it?

The reason I wanted to use the site is, if you ignore the draconian admin and the many, many wanks and cliques, there are some really good posters on there , the likes of kingdawson still get away with cheek too.

moi ?

I was thinking more along the line NorwayMagpie and Kev

Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

So why are you bothered you're banned?? Surely they're doing you a favour? :D

moi ?

I was thinking more along the line NorwayMagpie and Kev

Is he still in nappies?

James / T27 had a pop at Harry-Norway recently for his 'poor' English, claiming he should make more effort on the basis James is deaf/partially deaf/whatever the pc term is. I shit you not :D

Edited by alex

James / T27 had a pop at Harry-Norway recently for his 'poor' English, claiming he should make more effort on the basis James is deaf/partially deaf/whatever the pc term is. I shit you not :D

during my recent absence I lost track of some posters.

Now I know that Taylor27 is now James

Is thompers on here ??

Is thompers on here ??

Thompers is James_Co.Durham on here I believe. Gets some unfair stick imo, although he brings a lot of it on himself too.

Is thompers on here ??

Thompers is James_Co.Durham on here I believe. Gets some unfair stick imo, although he brings a lot of it on himself too.

howay man thompers, I'm your mate, remember me ?

??? :D Why is there 4 pages of people slagging off N-O on TT ??? And half the N-O posters over here replying in it !!

It's better than talking about favourite fuckin films and what ye listening to now. I mean who really gives a fuck about who's listening to what? 5,000 replies - oh dear. Nick has a genuine grievance, and he's entitled to defend himself.

The person who came across as a brilliant bloke on Newcastle Online, genuine, honest, and very, very knowledgable about the toon, was Toon's Taylor. He's from Gateshead as well :icon_lol:. One bloke I would've genuinely liked to share a pint with. There's other people who came across well on there, a few in particular who sadly conformed towards the end.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was fuckin brilliant that day. Bright fecking green monster on his jacket :nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::D:huff::nufc: :nufc: :(

??? :D Why is there 4 pages of people slagging off N-O on TT ??? And half the N-O posters over here replying in it !!

It's better than talking about favourite fuckin films and what ye listening to now. I mean who really gives a fuck about who's listening to what? 5,000 replies - oh dear. Nick has a genuine grievance, and he's entitled to defend himself.

The person who came across as a brilliant bloke on Newcastle Online, genuine, honest, and very, very knowledgable about the toon, was Toon's Taylor. He's from Gateshead as well :icon_lol:. One bloke I would've genuinely liked to share a pint with. There's other people who came across well on there, a few in particular who sadly conformed towards the end.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was fuckin brilliant that day. Bright fecking green monster on his jacket :nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::D:huff::nufc: :nufc: :(

Quote the wrong post?

Err

Aye

Ya get me jist.

Guest James_coDurham

I find this all rather hilarious by the way. The way the lanky little cunt found my unfair bans on NO amusing and actually chuckled about it with the admin 'gang' thinking he was part of the untouchable 'in crowd'.

From slagging Wullie off, to apologies and practically begging :D

Sad cunt. I hope this doesn't mean you'll be on here more often. I'd rather they unbanned you.

I find this all rather hilarious by the way. The way the lanky little cunt found my unfair bans on NO amusing and actually chuckled about it with the admin 'gang' thinking he was part of the untouchable 'in crowd'.

Sad cunt. I hope this doesn't mean you'll be on here more often. I'd rather they unbanned you.

Pardon my ignorance good sir, but who were you on there?

Guest James_coDurham

It's actually on this page. Do you read?

Who the fuck are yee like?

It's actually on this page. Do you read?

Ah right, sorry, should have seen that.

Actually I think I'll join in with the laughing now.

Guest James_coDurham
Oh, and thinking i'm in with the "in crowd"? Would that be the likes of Dave and Wullie? :D No thanks

And begging to go back? I only made that apology because I was asked to via PM.

By who :icon_lol: I only apologize when I'm sorry myself like, not as an act of arse-licking.