BANNED!

smoggeordie

1. I'm having meatballs and spagetti.

2. And a nice can of LCL.

3. Took my shoes off to get comfy.

4. Gutted I smoked 5 tabs last night, but I was too excited.

5. I think this thread is fucking cringeworthy. Makes Alan Oliver look like the Fonz.

Is that possible? :icon_lol:

B)

Dad cans.

Aah. It always tastes better when it's free like.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. I think this thread is fucking cringeworthy. Makes Alan Oliver look like the Fonz.

Gay?

Gay?

Don't think it was a euphemism like.

Gay?

I'm questioning the ludicrously low intake of nicotine.

Gay?

And a quitter to boot.

Gay?

And a quitter to boot.

More of a blower than an inhaler yes?

Gay?

I'm questioning the ludicrously low intake of nicotine.

I know that man.

returning to this abortion of a thread I still can't see

1. A good reason why NSG gets shafted for the actions of Stevie

2. Why you can't use a non ISP email, for the people who don't have one. (well, I might have one, I'm on the network formerly known as telewest, but god knows how I find out if I do or not, or is the registration process meant to be like the krypton factor?)

More popular than the " it's KEEGAN" thread :icon_lol:

Official Word from NO:

"As you know, i'm not that keen on banning people, apart from to protect the existence of the site. But i accept that there are rules on here and to enforce those rules there needs to be a penalty for breaking them. If people who are banned can just get on the site and post by using their mate's account then the penalty loses all meaning. So looking at this from a purely logical viewpoint then nsg's ban is fully justified. In that sense i think it's important that he doesn't "get away with it."

26 page ffs...get a grip :lol:

I can always rely on you to have something worthwhile to say. No disrespect Radgina, but of your 3271 posts, I reckon a good 90% are happy birthdays, lol's, smileys, or "women can multi task" type cliched pish, no disrespect.

A couple of points

1. How the fuck is NSG 'getting away with it' if Stevie used his account without his knowledge. Unless those mods have some cast iron proof that NSG didnt just give him his password, which given the evidence is pretty clear, then I would think it's a stone cold case of being fucked over by a mate and paying dearly for it by those who are too stupid or arrogant to accept they have acted like cunts in the first place.

2. Stevie where do you get off in a thread where it's becoming obvious you have fucked over an apparent mate of yours, slagging another member of this site for her opinions on the subject, which apart from allowing NSG a neutral platform, has jack all to do with anyone on this site?

A couple of points

1. How the fuck is NSG 'getting away with it' if Stevie used his account without his knowledge. Unless those mods have some cast iron proof that NSG didnt just give him his password, which given the evidence is pretty clear, then I would think it's a stone cold case of being fucked over by a mate and paying dearly for it by those who are too stupid or arrogant to accept they have acted like cunts in the first place.

2. Stevie where do you get off in a thread where it's becoming obvious you have fucked over an apparent mate of yours, slagging another member of this site for her opinions on the subject, which apart from allowing NSG a neutral platform, has jack all to do with anyone on this site?

You take this internet business too seriously son. Keegan's coming in 14 hours, and you spend 5 minutes typing about this situation. Oh dear.

He didn't give me his NO p/w, but he did give me his Watford one, I gambled on the fact that his pw on that would be the same on NO. I gave no indication while posting that I was me rather than NSG. Her opinion is "26 pages", why bother posting that, why bother fucking getting in from the pub to post that???? Just why?? Why? Why not just ignore the post instead of wasting a good 3 calories typing "26 pages" why do that?

A couple of points

You take this internet business too seriously son. Keegan's coming in 14 hours, and you spend 5 minutes typing about this situation. Oh dear.

He didn't give me his NO p/w, but he did give me his Watford one, I gambled on the fact that his pw on that would be the same on NO. I gave no indication while posting that I was me rather than NSG. Her opinion is "26 pages", why bother posting that, why bother fucking getting in from the pub to post that???? Just why?? Why? Why not just ignore the post instead of wasting a good 3 calories typing "26 pages" why do that?

Why should she ignore it? It being top post for that long is enough to get on anyone's tits, I seem to remember you commenting on the what are you watching/listening to threads recently, transfer that same annoyance to this thread. My understanding is that you went off on a Celtic rant which gave you away, otherwise, how were you detected otherwise? And I was there wednesday night for Keegan's return, that is so last week to me. Couldn't you make it in from the wilds of Northumbria like? :lol: