BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some boring cunts on here. Some of you are debating it like they're David Dimbleby on Question Time. Who's right? Who's wrong? etc...

Mo Mowlam?

Radgina hasn't posted on this thread much in fairness.

keep digging mate :blush:

Some boring cunts on here. Some of you are debating it like they're David Dimbleby on Question Time. Who's right? Who's wrong? etc...

Mo Mowlam?

Radgina hasn't posted on this thread much in fairness.

keep digging mate :blush:

:razz:

As a newbie to this thread, anyone care to give a quick precis of it ?? 29 fookin' pages :razz:

No, but basically Stevie has shafted his mate up the arse and is screaming blue murder. :blush:

'Stevie' and 'mate' - together in the same sentence? I have grave doubts of the authenticity of your information, my good chap.

:):D FFS

As a newbie to this thread, anyone care to give a quick precis of it ?? 29 fookin' pages :)

No, but basically Stevie has shafted his mate up the arse and is screaming blue murder. :razz:

'Stevie' and 'mate' - together in the same sentence? I have grave doubts of the authenticity of your information, my good chap.

:D:D FFS

:blush:

As a newbie to this thread, anyone care to give a quick precis of it ?? 29 fookin' pages :)

No, but basically Stevie has shafted his mate up the arse and is screaming blue murder. :razz:

:D:D FFS

:icon_lol:

I'd rather have for a plague of locusts to eat my eyeballs out whilst I'm still alive than continue to read this thread any longer tonight. Tomorrow is a different day. Parkster - you owe me.

Pourquoi?

I'd rather have for a plague of locusts to eat my eyeballs out whilst I'm still alive than continue to read this thread any longer tonight. Tomorrow is a different day. Parkster - you owe me.

Shit. Wrong thread. Sorry chap. Erm...entry 568 of this thread was my way of literally taking action upon your words chap....even taking them out of context......oh fuck it....... :blush:

Shit. Wrong thread. Sorry chap. Erm...entry 568 of this thread was my way of literally taking action upon your words chap....even taking them out of context......oh fuck it....... :blush:

I owe the world dear....But the world is asleep.

the only threads allowed to be this long is ones about the old board

ahhh the old toontastic.linuxdriven.net

it would appear that one or two people here feel the need to register as new names so nobody will know how stupid a post they are making

Guest Patrokles
You have to ask why NSG is giving Stevie his details to a Watford site tbh. So Stevie can post on there in NSG's name? Clearly not bothered about someone else using his user details so why's he getting het upabout it now when Stevie sells him down the river? Apart from himself, his greivance is with Stevie tbh, who has got some brassneck slinging shit about in this of all threads btw. Only finally,to top it off, yes N-O mods are cunts.

Basically though what comes out of this most are that Stevie and NSG are just obsessed with N-O. And when you're obsessed about a bunch of people you're basically calling kids, retards and cunts you have to have a look in the mirror and see how it makes you look yourself. Cos it aint 'purdy! :blush:

NSG can give his Watford details to anyone he likes in. The fact is, he got fucked over by Stevie and got banned off NO for doing nothing.

Don't you see how that brings things on himself though? Ie can't Stevie post on there in his own name-he's happy for Stevie to go on there and post in his name (presumably making him look like a twat in the process) and if he ever got any grief over it presumably he'd just peddle the line 'don't blame me, it was someone else using my account' . Which is exactly what has happened on N-O as it turns out.

Bit irrelevant that to me though, what's most tedious is that it is clearly such an obsession for both of them.

The issue being NSG had no idea that Stevie had his account.

:D

Took one hell of a risk knowing how obsessed Stevie is with N-O. Knowing that as he did (and playing Devil's advocate) from N-O's point of view no doubt they would say this amounted to constructive permission to post on N-O as well if the details were the same. To be honest on this basis alone they could say that this level of recklessness justified the ban. ie Smog: 1. knowing Stevie would no doubt take the piss on Watford 2. knowing how obsessed Stevie was with N-O; and 3. knowing his own details were the same for N-O.

Not arsed though, just think the obsession comes across as sad.

For someone who isn't arsed, you've dedicated a lot of time to replying in this thread. :):razz:

You have to ask why NSG is giving Stevie his details to a Watford site tbh. So Stevie can post on there in NSG's name? Clearly not bothered about someone else using his user details so why's he getting het upabout it now when Stevie sells him down the river? Apart from himself, his greivance is with Stevie tbh, who has got some brassneck slinging shit about in this of all threads btw. Only finally,to top it off, yes N-O mods are cunts.

Basically though what comes out of this most are that Stevie and NSG are just obsessed with N-O. And when you're obsessed about a bunch of people you're basically calling kids, retards and cunts you have to have a look in the mirror and see how it makes you look yourself. Cos it aint 'purdy! :blush:

NSG can give his Watford details to anyone he likes in. The fact is, he got fucked over by Stevie and got banned off NO for doing nothing.

Don't you see how that brings things on himself though? Ie can't Stevie post on there in his own name-he's happy for Stevie to go on there and post in his name (presumably making him look like a twat in the process) and if he ever got any grief over it presumably he'd just peddle the line 'don't blame me, it was someone else using my account' . Which is exactly what has happened on N-O as it turns out.

Bit irrelevant that to me though, what's most tedious is that it is clearly such an obsession for both of them.

The issue being NSG had no idea that Stevie had his account.

:D

Took one hell of a risk knowing how obsessed Stevie is with N-O. Knowing that as he did (and playing Devil's advocate) from N-O's point of view no doubt they would say this amounted to constructive permission to post on N-O as well if the details were the same. To be honest on this basis alone they could say that this level of recklessness justified the ban. ie Smog: 1. knowing Stevie would no doubt take the piss on Watford 2. knowing how obsessed Stevie was with N-O; and 3. knowing his own details were the same for N-O.

Not arsed though, just think the obsession comes across as sad.

For someone who isn't arsed, you've dedicated a lot of time to replying in this thread. :):razz:

Flipped out after the provocation of pure drivvel reached 20-odd pages tbh. :D