BANNED!

smoggeordie

I've been IP banned on NO for no reason whatsoever.

Sorry NSG, you are banned from using this forum!

Never, ever give your password out...

Only person i've ever given me password to is a lad called Marko1892 and that was about 3 months ago ;)

(and that was to check my PM's over a ticket or something)

Edited by smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I've done no such thing, unless someone has hacked my account. which, incidentally happened to my facebook yesterday. Prompting me to get this email

Hey Nick,

We have reset your Facebook account password for security reasons. You will need to use the link provided in this email to create a new, secure password for your account. In the future, please make sure that when you log in to Facebook, you always log in from a legitimate Facebook page with the facebook.com domain. To reset your password, follow the link below:

(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)

Please contact info@facebook.com with any questions.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

Coincidentally, I use the same password for both. Looks like i've been set up by the people who don't like me. How very uncool.

Reason for your banning is apparently:

Allowed a banned user access to the site through his account, therefore ban evasion.

Permanent IP ban.

More than a bit harsh imo.

Even if I had done it, which I haven't, is "accessory to ban evasion" even a bannable offence? ;)

Guest stevieintoon
Shit, I think i've just cracked it ;) A couple of weeks back I gave frigging Stevie my log in details for the Watford forum......which happens to be identical to NO.

;)

Apologies Nick, show them the thread link on that Watford forum to prove it was me. Bunch of utter tossers. I shouldn't even be banned never mind you, still it's the most power the mods on there will have in their tiny lives. Was a bit sly of me though, tell you what though there seems to be double the amount of posters on there these days.

I'll pay for your game tomorrow night as compensation.

Cunt reporting for duty. :D

I'm happy to explain why you've been banned... ...oh look you've figured it out.

Shit, I think i've just cracked it ;) A couple of weeks back I gave frigging Stevie my log in details for the Watford forum......which happens to be identical to NO.

;)

Guest stevieintoon

I wouldn't care I didn't even abuse anyone as "NSG" today. Ye naa when you're growing up, you think once people get over the age of 18 their childish sly tendencies will disappear, but no.