BANNED!

smoggeordie

Course not. I think he's a fucking cunt. So therefore, I'd tell him that in person.

Go on then. You at the match tomorrow night? :nufc:

Thing is mate, you can say what you like about my personal life from last year. But, in the past year i've probably had the best year of my life. As well as that i'm on target for a top grade in my Masters Degree in Mathematics and I already have a job interview lined up for a big company. I'll remember to chuck you a fiver when I see you looking for pennies at Haymarket though.

:nufc:Well if you have an interview, you must be awesome! How much they paying you for the interview? :icon_lol:

The bit in bold though amuses me greatly. I've seen you on the telly, and find the fact that you would even say that to me absolutely golden. Would probably show up with your Dad and Stevie, to stick up for you though!

Oh, that's unless you're not speaking to your Dad because he might have been the one slipping your lass 12 pounds of cock behind your back?

I reckon that line shows how little you know,as you actually have to go through three rounds of applications to get a formal interview with this company. Now that i'm in the final round of the applications status, as long as I don't make a tit of myself i'll be earning 30k as a 21 year old. Not bad, eh?

As regards to you seeing me on the Telly, would this be my interview in 2005? Things change, mate. Obviously you haven't gone through puberty in those 3 years though.

I'm 21 and already make 30k. Not bad eh?

im 30 and make 21k hows that....no wait hang on thats not right!!! :icon_lol:

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the more reason to keep him banned surely.

A rare decent point.

Students :nufc:

Hoo, we're not all Che Guevara t-shirt wearing, Razorlight listening, long haired, skinny bastards you know.

All the more reason to keep him banned surely.

A rare decent point.

Students :nufc:

I was joking however. Thanks for the back-handed compliment though.

returning to this abortion of a thread I still can't see

1. A good reason why NSG gets shafted for the actions of Stevie

2. Why you can't use a non ISP email, for the people who don't have one. (well, I might have one, I'm on the network formerly known as telewest, but god knows how I find out if I do or not, or is the registration process meant to be like the krypton factor?)

Guest Patrokles
I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... :icon_lol:

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS AN ASSHOLE? :nufc: :nufc: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles
At the end of the day, you live by the sword and die by the sword.

To be honest, if you aren't happy with Newcastle-Online, you are better off here. Its a win-win situation.

James. Seriously. Just. Seriously. Stop it.

2. Why you can't use a non ISP email, for the people who don't have one. (well, I might have one, I'm on the network formerly known as telewest, but god knows how I find out if I do or not, or is the registration process meant to be like the krypton factor?)

It prevents forum "invasions" like the one with turkish blokes a few years back.

It doesn't have to be non-ISP, it's just non-hotmail and one or two others.

It prevents forum "invasions" like the one with turkish blokes a few years back.

It doesn't have to be non-ISP, it's just non-hotmail and one or two others.

But we had much fun with the Turkish invasion no?

I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... :icon_lol:

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS AN ASSHOLE? :icon_lol:B):);)

I thought I explained this earlier on in this thread. I was being somewhat sardonic in my use of the word "arsehole". All I was saying was that the period when you were there, alongside Vic, Stevie, Gemmill and even Snoopy - it was quite a fun place to hang out mainly because of people playing up with each other.

Anyway, I get the sense I'm being reverse-whooshed or whatever you call it. Suffice to say no ill feelings from me to any of the above named. :)

can we do an experiment and ban someone from here so they can go over there and put the equivalent post on? :icon_lol:

Can I nominate Alex?

PS this thread is longer than the main thread heralding the return of KK. JW.

1. I'm having meatballs and spagetti.

2. And a nice can of LCL.

3. Took my shoes off to get comfy.

4. Gutted I smoked 5 tabs last night, but I was too excited.

5. I think this thread is fucking cringeworthy. Makes Alan Oliver look like the Fonz.

5. I think this thread is fucking cringeworthy. Makes Alan Oliver look like the Fonz.

Is that possible? :icon_lol:

Is that possible? :icon_lol:

B)

Dad cans.